She gone..

"I'm sure the both of you will figure this all out" Ginny smiled giving Hermione a hug before she left.

"Yes but I have a lot to think about before I confront him on that subject madder." Hermione waved at the rest of the Weasley's one last time before following Harry out side.

"Thank you for coming" Harry said as they walked to the boundaries of the house. "It really-"

His words were cut off by a multiple loud voice yelling.
"STUPEFY"
Catching Hermione and Harry off gard they both got hit.

A while later Harry was woken up by a frantic Mrs. Weasley.

"Oh Harry think goodness your ok " She sighed as he opened his eyes. He still lay on the cold ground with the other Weasley's around him.

"What happened?" He asked as Mrs. Weasley helped him sit up.

"After a while you did not come in. So we came out to see what happened and found you on the ground stunned." Mr. Weasley said. "Do you remember anything before you blacked out?"

Harry thought back. "I was walking hermione to the edge of the protection charms so she can disapperate. I think just when we got outside of the boundaries, I heard someone yell 'stupefy' then nothing." Harry looked around. "Did Hermione get away?"

"We are not sure." Ginny answered sadly.

"I have to go check." He stood up. But before he has a chance to try to disapperate Ron grabbed his arm.

"I'm going too. there's no telling what you-know-who will do when he hears the news."

Harry nodded, Knowing Ron was right, they both disapperated and apperated on the front path leading to the manor. The larg gate looking menacing in the dark. The two ran up to the gate but it would not budge.
Then to their shock the gate twisted and a face appeared.

"What do you want" It clanged.

"HERMIONE DID SHE MAKE IT BACK HERE?" Harry yelled.

The gate swung open and the two ran down the path to the front door. There in the doorway stood Mrs. Malfoy with a rather confused look on her face.

"What is it?" She asked.

"Hermione did she make it back?" Ron panted.

"I'm not sure. why?" She asked.

"We think she may of been taken." Harry said a little frantic.

"Follow me." She said and walked inside. The boys looked at each other and followed.

After what felt like an eternity they finally made it to Hermione and Voldemort's suit. Mrs. Malfoy nocked, but having enough waiting Harry blasted the door and barged in, Passing a completely shocked Mrs. Malfoy and seeing a Shocked and angry Voldemort running from the next room.

"What are you doing here?" Voldemort hissed.

"Where is Hermione." Harry said eyes raking the room hoping that she was there.

"What do you mean where is she? She was with you." Voldemort Spat.

"No!" Harry Moaned sinking to his knees.

"Are one of you going to tell me what is going on." Voldemort spat angrily.

"Harry and Hermione were attacked. We think the Ministry may have finally captured her."

"No." Voldemort taking a look that no one has ever seen.  Worried and scared. "You lie. Potter tell me that the Weasley is lying." He pleaded, looking to Harry, who was staring at the floor blankly.

"I wish he was." Harry sighed looking up. 

Rage over the Ministry and fear of losing Hermione overcame Voldemort. He yelled, Causing Ron, Harry and Mrs. Malfoy to jump in Surprise, as they watched him burst into flame.

"I SHOULD OF BURNED THAT PLACE DOWN AS SOON AS THEY WERE AFTER HER!" He roared.

The other a backed away as Voldemort's flams began to burn hotter and hotter causing them to sweat. They stared all with shocked faces. But before Voldemort could storm out there was a loud bang in the direction of the Glass French doors. All eyes spotting a White owl now pecking at the window.

"Hedwig?" Harry quickly rushed to the door to let her in.

"Maybe she has something from dad." Ron said as he to rushed to the owl.

"It is. Its says Hermione is ok. The Ministry does have her and she will be transported to Azkaban In the morning. And not to do anything rash that we should try to come up with some sort of plan to get her out."

"We don't need a plan well.just go burn the whole place down" Voldemort spat and turned to walk out of the room to the hall.

"Voldemort wait." Harry said Voldemort stopped his fist clinched around his wand turning red hot from the rage he was trying not to hold back. "We can't do that Hermione may get hurt. We have to figure something out a plan to get her out safely."

"Don't worry she can survive the fire" Voldemort hissed making his way to the door.

"Please just listen. Hermione would not like it if you barged in there to save her and risk getting captured yourself. If I'm right only a select few know you have transformed lets keep that a secret. Doing so will make it easier to keep you under cover. And we can use it to our advantage-. "

Voldemort slowly turned. The boy had a point. Only my Deatheaters and A few of Hermione's friends know about his transformation.

"-So if we make a plan we can get her out and keep your transformation a secret so you and Hermione can be together." Harry finished.

"Your right" Voldemort looked at Harry. "I'll gather my Deatheaters. And I assume the Weasley want to help too" Harry and ron nodded. "Gather them bring them." He turned to Mrs. Malfoy. "Make sure the gates open for them."