~chapter 5~

Bakugou wakes up at the butt crack of dawn and jumps out of bed, beyond excited for his first day at the famous UA highschool. He runs to his bathroom, quickly showers, then dashes to where his new uniform is hung on his closet door, crisp and ironed for him. He throws it on then, after struggling with the tie, decides to just wear the shirt and jacket without the tie because it looks cooler (because he was struggling

He runs downstairs, grabs an apple, and starts his morning sprint to school. (which he really doesn’t have to do. It’s 4:20 in the morning…) he sprints the whole way to school and through the forest, not once slowing down. He’s only able to do this because he normally sprints to school to get away from his mom and his issues. Once he gets there he leans over, hands on his knees, and takes a few minutes to catch his breath. He gets up and pushes through the gates and into the school. He sighs as he looks for his class, 1-A. There aren’t many people in the school yet, and the ones who are there are teachers who look at him with confusion, because why would a kid be here so soon? (depression, BILL, depression!) eventually he stops in front of a huge door with “1-A” spelled out on the front. 

“Guess this is it…” Bakugou mutters. He reaches out and opens the large door with some struggle. He walks inside and, seeing as he’s the only person there, chooses a random seat before throwing his feet up on the desk and playing some music. He hums along to the familiar tune and lets himself get lost in the music, not noticing the few people filing into the classroom. 

He starts singing quietly, so silent that you wouldn’t even notice it at first, but when you realise it you can’t stop listening. His voice is so full of emotions, it’s hard to turn away. By the time he finishes the song, (you can choose any song, but I was thinking of “alone” by Nico Collins)

The five other people in the class are all staring at him and intently listening to his singing. A girl with short purple hair and extended earlobes records his singing, a red haired boy watches Bakugou with an enraptured look on his face, a guy with black hair and weird elbows and another guy with a lightning bolt in his hair watch Bakugou with idiot smiles on their faces, and a pink girl stands by the other girl, after having coaxed her to record Bakugou’s singing. When Bakugou finishes, he opens his eyes, which he closed halfway through, and jumps in shock.

“WHAT THE FUCK?!” 

“Aha! Sorry about that, bro! Your singing is just so good that we couldn’t interrupt!” the red haired boy apologises.

“Fucking extras…” he then turns the the purple haired girl to see her holding up her phone still, “DELETE THAT SHIT RIGHT NOW!”

“But it’s so good!” the pink girl complains.

“FUCKING DELETE IT! I DON’T LIKE IT WHEN PEOPLE HEAR ME SING!” he shouts.

“Hmmmmmm,” the black haired boy thinks, “how about, we’ll delete it if you sing us another song?”

“FUCK NO!” bakugou yells, aiming an explosion at the black haired boy. 

The aforementioned boy squeals like a little girl and dodges the oncoming explosion.

“Alright, well we’re not deleting it! Maybe I’ll send it to some of my friends as well!” the pink girl says. 

Bakugou immediately sits down, growling like an animal. “Tch…” he looks away and grumbles, “fucking fine…”