~chapter 14~

~~~~~~~Bakugou~~~~~~~

Bakugou once again wakes up from a nightmare. It's three in the morning. He sighs as he gets up and gets ready to start the day. He showers, has a piece of toast for breakfast (with butter on it, dry toast is horrible), brushes his teeth, gets dressed, and is finished by three thirty. Knowing the school won't be open yet, he sits on his bed and opens the class group chat to see them talking about him. He growls slightly.

Electric idiot: what's was up wit baku yastardey? I hop he ok :(

Run forest run: I'm not even going to try....

Sero-tonin: ya bro kinda worried

Floaty: yeah me too....

Floaty: what Aoyama said seemed to really get to him

God is a woman: but how could that really bother anybody? He would have to be really sensitive.

Invisalign: hey that's kind of rude, yaomomo.

God is a woman: I'm sorry, that wasn't my intention.

Slightly acidic: yaomomo is right though.....

Slightly acidic: I want to know what happened to make him like this...

Hard boy ;) : guys. If he doesn't want to talk about it he doesn't have to.

Slightly acidic: ok, well, has he told you anything? You seem like you know something we don't.

Hard boy ;) : yeah, he's told me everything, but that doesn't mean I'll tell you guys. He trusted me with that information.

Boom boom boy: you know, if you're going to talk about me you should do it where I can't see.

Hard boy ;) : sorry, bro, I tried to get them to stop

Boom boom boy: whatever, just make another group chat or something if you want to talk about me. I don't really care.

Boom boom boy: ...

Boom boom boy: thanks shitty hair....

Hard boy ;) : WAIT HE SAID THANKS :O

Bakugou turns off his phone and puts his face in his hands, embarrassed that he actually did that. He's not really my friend, though, Bakugou thinks, I'm just being a normal person and thanking him for helping me.... Yeah.... He lies to himself.

Eventually, he gathers the motivation to get up and jog to school. His head clears on the way there.

It's only him and the breeze flowing through his hair. He gives a small smile, content with the slight burning of his leg muscles and the wind filling his lungs a bit too slowly. He arrives at school earlier than he would have liked, but he still slows down and walks through the doors to hell.

He gets to the classroom before anyone else and pops his earbuds in to listen to music, this time remembering not to sing along.

Soon, all the students were there and Mr. Aizawa was coming in.

"Hello, students," he says, "today we'll be going on a field trip to the unforeseen simulation joint, or usj if you prefer. Get into your hero costumes and make your way to the bus outside, we'll be leaving soon."

Bakugou left to the changing room before everyone else and changed as quickly as possible, getting out the door as everyone else was entering. He got to the bus before anyone else and waited there with the teacher.