~chapter 15~

He speeds towards me, punching me back the same way I punched him. I fly backwards towards the opposite side of the building. I barely feel the concrete splitting my skull and tearing apart my spine. I regenerate without my mask or the top part of my outfit, showing off my shoulder length dark green hair with the cat clip in it and my strong muscles. I peel myself out of the wall and jump back toward the creature, using myself like some sort of bullet or missile and headbutting him in the stomach, nearly going through him. He is sent back into the same wall I put him in the first time, but by now my instant kill mode is completely charged up. My muscles grow and the spider legs on my back become more like metal. I feel my strength and speed becoming ten times stronger.

My head is covered in the bird creature's disgusting blood, but nothing can stop me now. Not even this seemingly indestructible creature.

The leader of the villains looks at me in horror. I run at the creature before he can finish regenerating and once again headbutt him in the exact same place as before. The bird creature screeches in pain as I impale him, I pull my head out of his body and punch him in the face as hard as I can, exploding it. His body should take a long time to regenerate from that, but just in case I also stomp on his stomach, right beside where I headbutted him. I watch as his body slowly attempts to regenerate, getting nowhere. KILL MORE. KILL MORE. KILL MORE. the voice isn't satisfied... the remaining villains retreat into their portal, running away.

I try to hold it back without help before eventually realizing I will have to resort to stabbing myself. I pull out a knife kept in the pockets of my suit and plunge it into my thigh as deep as I can. I groan at the overwhelming pain, but keep the knife there so the wound won't regenerate just yet. My eyes return to their normal colour, my muscles get smaller, and the legs retreat into my back. I sway slightly from the bloodloss, but turn towards the growing crowd of students nonetheless. I see Kacchan staring at me, eyes wide. My own eyes widen to match his. Tears well up in my eyes. I pull the knife out without looking and let the wound close up.

We run to each other like a scene out of a movie. We meet in the middle and embrace each other in a hug, both crying.

"D-deku?" Kacchan says through tears.

"Kacchan..." I respond.

He tightens his grip on me, his tears pouring out faster than before. "You're alive"

"I am"

He pulls away slightly and cups my face in his hands to see if it's really me. I grab one of the hands and hold it in my own before kissing him for the first time in so long. He wraps his arms around my waist, holding me like his life depends on it. I wrap my arms around his neck, too scared of letting go.

Eventually, we have to separate for air.

"Never leave me again," he says.

"You know I can't do that," I say, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. "But," I whisper, "I'll be at your house after school" I leave a kiss on his neck and separate from him, swinging up to the ceiling and scooting out the hole I came in from. He waves at me from the ground as a bunch of pro heroes burst onto the scene. I swing away happily and make my way to his house so I can wait for him.

~~~~~~~Bakugou~~~~~~~

The police interrogate Bakugou about Deku. he only tells them the basics that they already know.

"You have to give us more than that!" one of the officers shouts as he slams his hands onto the table.

"What can I say, I don't know much about the guy," Bakugou lies.

"Lie," the lie detector man in the corner of the room says.

"Tch" Bakugou mutters. "Ok, I know a lot about him. We grew up together and we're in love. Happy now?"

"Truth"

his face turns red from embarrassment.

"Then can you tell us how he got those powers from being quirkless before? Does he have any affiliation with the league of villains?"

Bakugou snaps, "you're asking if he's a villain?! He's the most kind fucking hearted person out there and you have no right to accuse him of that!" he shouts, kicking his chair over as he stands up.

"Truth"

"I apologize," the officer says, "may you please take a seat?"

This goes on for a long time until the eventually give up and let Bakugou leave. He walks home and get scolded by his mom before going up to his room to see Deku laying on his bed playing some mobile game on his phone, wearing one of Bakugou's hoodies with no pants on.

"Hey," Bakugou says.

"Oh you're back!"

"Yeah" Bakugou flops onto the bed face first.

"Did the police interrogate you?" Deku asks.

"Yeah..." Bakugou mumbles in response.

"You want a distraction?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bakugou wakes up the next day with hickies on his neck and stinging scratches on his back.

"Deku how am I supposed to hide this?!"