~chapter 8~

I kick one of the men in the face before webbing him to the wall, immobilizing him.

"It's been so long, I bet you readers forgot about me," I say as I look at you.

"Who are you talking to?!" another man shouts as he aims a punch at my face. I attach my webs to his wrist and sling him up to the top of the wall, almost on the roof, before spraying him with more webs until he's completely attached to the wall.

"Stay." I turn back to you, "it's been a while since we've last seen each other," I say before dodging a punch thrown at my head and webbing the man attached to said fist to the floor, "how are you? I hope you're hydrating and getting enough exercise."

The last man tries to kick me, but I grab his leg and throw him against the other wall, knocking him out. I storm up to the first guy and grab his chin, "now, tell me about the league of villains," I demand.

"Fuck no!"

I tighten my hold on his chin before kneeing him in the stomach, hard, causing him to cough up blood. "Tell. Me. About. The. League. Of. Villains." I say, punctuating each word with a knee to the stomach.

"Fine! I'll tell ya' wan' ta' know! Jus' please stop!" He begs.

"Good, now begin."

"I'm jus' one a' their henchmen, I don' know much. All I know is they' gon' do somethin' big! They' gon' attack some place 'er somethin'! They' buildin' an army! A bunch'a low lev'l crooks, n' stuff! I heard 'em sayin' somethin' 'bout that hero school UA!" (I just lost 5 brain cells writing that...) he says.

"Alright..." I mutter. I turn to the scared girl I just saved. I give her a warm smile from under the mask before calmly walking up to her. I crouch down in front of her, "what's your name?"

"U-uraraka..." she stutters.

"Can you move?"

"Y-yes... when you kn-knocked him out, I was a-able to m-move again!" She explains. "I wish I could have done more... I go to UA, I plan to be a hero when I'm older, and yet I couldn't protect myself..."

"Well, you can't protect yourself if you can't move, and everyone needs help every once in a while!" I say cheerily, "do you mind if I check to see if they hurt you?" I say before lifting up my mask just enough so she can see my mouth and nose, but not any of my defining features.

"S-sure, you can..." she looks at my face where my mask once was. "Where did you get all those scars?!" She questions, shocked.

(Little bit of explanation: he has some scars on his face from before he got the regeneration quirk, a scar over his top lip, a scar on his jaw, a scar over the bridge of his nose, a scar going through the far end of his left eyebrow, and some other small scars)

"Ah. It's nothing," I say with a small smile, "they don't matter." I finish the small check up and stand up, "you're all good!" I say with a thumbs- up.

"Hey, wait!" She calls out.

"Hm?"

"Do you know Eraserhead?!" She questions.

"Maybe, why do you want to know?" I wonder.

"He's my teacher! He told us about a vigilante he hangs out with sometimes!" She responds.

"That would be me, then!" I say with a wide smile.

"What's your name?" She asks.

I smirk at her, "if he didn't tell you, then he probably doesn't want you to know! I'm surprised you didn't recognise me, though, I'm all over the news! But I guess nobody really knows what I look like exactly because of the darkness!"

"Huh?"

"You better call the police and get those guys arrested! And go right home afterwards!" I say cheerily.

~~~~~~Uraraka~~~~~~

You're left surprised by the strange vigilante. You call the police and tell them what you saw before heading back home, as the vigilante told you to. It's quite late, so you decide to go to bed and text the class group chat about your experience the next day. You change into pajamas and settle into a calm, dreamless, sleep.

~~~~~~Bakugou~~~~~~

Bakugou wakes up the next morning to the sound of his phone getting a notification. He sits up in bed and groggily opens his phone to see that his class had been texting. He checks the texts.

Floaty: I had an encounter with Mr. Aizawa's vigilante friend!

Chemicals in the water: what happened?

Invisalign: are you okay????

Floaty: I'm fine.

Floaty: he saved me from some bad guys and he was really nice about it!

Slightly acidic: did you get his name????

Floaty: he wouldn't tell me...

Floaty: but he said he'd been on the news a lot!

Boom boom boy: what the fuck?! It's 3 in the morning!

Floaty:...

Slightly acidic:...

Chemicals in the water:...

Invisalign:...

Slightly acidic: have you been watching the news?

Boom boom boy: I'm not helping you idiots with this pathetic vigilante search.

Slightly acidic: so you haven't been?

Boom boom boy: shut the fuck up raccoon eyes

Bakugou shuts off his phone and throws it back onto his night stand before trying, and failing, to get back to sleep.

"UGH! DAMN NERDS!" he shouts in anger and frustration. He decides to just start his day. He strips, grabs some extra clothes, and makes his way to the shower. He lets the warm water pour over him, soothing his aching muscles from improper sleeping.

He sings softly to himself as he enjoys his early morning shower, until he hears a loud yell from his mom, "SHUT THE FUCK UP, KATSUKI! SOME PEOPLE ARE TRYING TO SLEEP!" 

"JUST GO TO SLEEP YOU DAMN OLD HA-" he is cut off by a mouthful of water invading his mouth, causing him to go into a coughing fit. He hacks out the disgusting soapy water and leans against the wall of the shower, wiping his mouth. "Gross," he mutters.

He turns the shower knob and steps out, wrapping the white towel around his waist. He grabs his first aid kit and begins reapplying bandages on his arms, while also treating his cuts.

He puts on his uniform and decides that he's getting kind of fat, so he should skip breakfast. He can't be the number one hero if he's fat. He loosens his belt a little, so his pants fall down a bit to hide his body shape, feeling ashamed of it. He tries, once again, to tie the tie but, once again, fails spectacularly and decides to just leave it. He packs his bag and checks the time, 4:20.

It's too early for him to leave for school, so he decides to mess around on his phone for a bit until 5:00. By 5:00, he's out the door and on his way to school or, in his mind, another day of hell and hiding his true feelings.