~chapter 6~

Every student who enters the classroom is required to state their name, quirk, likes, and dislikes. None of the students are as strange and mysterious as Bakugou, though. 

The bell eventually rang, signaling the beginning of the day. The students suddenly hear, "it took you seven seconds to be quiet."

You can practically hear the screams of terror in the students’ minds when they see a giant yellow caterpillar. The caterpillar stands up and sheds it’s skin, revealing a man with long black hair, black clothes, and a gray scarf. He sips from a carton of apple juice. "Everyone grab your gym uniform, change into it, and meet at the field," he commands.

Bakugou takes his gym uniform and rushes to the boys changing room, hoping to get there early so nobody sees him changing. He gets there before most of the class. 

The only other people in there with him are that half and half guy, who he’s pretty sure won’t care enough to tell someone, and the guy with the bird head, who he’s pretty sure is also depressed, so he should be fine. The three of them quickly change, avoiding each other’s gazes and generally keeping their eyes on their own corners of the changing room. 

Bakugou’s curiosity gets the best of him and he glances at the half and half boy, who he believes was named Todoroki. His eyes widen in shock when he sees the scars covering the half and half’s body. Possibly feeling the ash blond’s gaze, Todoroki looks at him as well. They stare at each others' shirtless chests, eyes wide as they examine each others' battle scars. 

~~~~~~Todoroki~~~~~

I had been curious about the ash blond since I first saw him. He's very mysterious, with that strange green cat hair clip that he seems so protective over and his strange personality, so you can see why when I felt his eyes on me, I looked back at him. But I didn't expect THAT. I didn't expect his body to be full of old scars, probably from fights. The most unexpected part were the bandages all along his forearm, did he cut?

He looked away quickly, probably a little embarrassed, before throwing on the gym uniform. (The gym uniform has long sleeves in this)  

~~~~~bakugou~~~~~~

Todoroki saw all of my scars. He saw my fucking arms! Bakugou panics. On the outside, bakugou looks calm and collected, but on the inside, he's freaking out. He angrily stomps out of the changing room just as the rest of the boys start coming in. 

“What’s up with Bakubro? He seemed off,” Bakugou hears Kirishima say as he’s leaving.

“It’s nothing,” Todoroki mumbles, “he’s always like that, isn’t he?”

Bakugou thanks his lucky stars that Todoroki decided to keep his secret. He leaves to where their teacher told them to go and waits off to the side for everyone else. The next to arrive are Todoroki and tokoyami. The three teenagers avoid each other, unable to be bothered by the others' existence. The rest of the class soon arrive with Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Mina taking up the rear as they excitedly talk to each other.

“Yo, Bakubro!” Kirishima shouts as he runs up to bakugou, Mina, Sero, and Kaminari on his trail.

Bakugou glares at him, “what is it, shitty hair?”

“Oh, come on! Our hair isn’t even that different!” Kirishima complains.

“What do you want?” 

“I just wanted to hang out!”

“Well, don’t,” Bakugou grumbles.

“Aw come on, man!” Kaminari complains.