SHOCK!!

CHESTERMERE, ALBERTA, CANADA

It was a wonderful morning, the sun had replaced the moon and it's hopeful rays were flashing delightfully on some parts of the sky, with some other hues in the clouds, making the sky look more beautiful than ever.

Sameer was sleeping peacefully dreaming about his lady love. Simran came to his room and started waking him up, but seemed like he was awake but being lazy to get up. Simran, after trying so many times, finally gave up and sat on the bed beside him. She was caressing Sameer's hair lovingly while her inner self was thinking, "Mainu pata vi nhi chaleya kado mera beta enna vadda ho gya..bas hun eh rishta pakka ho jaave te waheguru ji, saade sabde utte meher kareyo" (Mujhe pata hi Nhi chala kab mera beta itna bada ho gya..bas ab ye rishta pakka ho jaaye aur waheguru ji, hum sab par kripa karna).

Sameer was awake and was watching his mother lost in some thoughts. He asked, "Mom..kya hua..Kya soch rhe ho??".

"Kuch nhi bas waheguru ji se hum sabki khushi ke liye pray kar rhi thi aur wish kar rhi thi ki ye rishta pakka ho jaaye." She replied happily.

Sameer was already battling with his mind and heart about whether to talk to his mother about his first sight love or not. His brain was saying not to tell her right now, but his heart was saying the opposite. His heart was saying that "Tell her right now as she is the one who would support you even when no one else will be there with you. She is your mom and she is the very right person to know about your first love, your feelings and no one can take the place of a mother in one's life". His heart gave him his answer and he finally decided to talk about it to his mother right now.

He said to simran nervously, "Mom..mujhe apko kuch batana tha".

"Haa bol na", replied Simran.

"Mom..mujhe..mujhe..Ilovenainaji..", he said in one go.

"Kya? Abhi toh tu usse mila bhi nhi pagal..pyaar kaise ho gya? Tum dono abhi ek doosre ko jaante tak nhi ho". She was hell confused.

He tried to make her understand, "Jabse maine Naina ji ko dekha hai tabse unki picture ko mai na hi apne Dil aur na hi dimag se nikal pa rha hu..mom, it's a first sight love..mujhe unhe dekhte hi pyaar ho gya..unki itni innocent yet intoxicated eyes..un aakhon me mai kho gya mom..vo itni sundar hain..and I am sure unka dil unse bhi zyada Khubsoorat hoga..mom..your son is in love and it's a true love❤️".

Simran got extremely happy and joyful after listening that her son finally found his true soulmate. "Mai boht khush hu tere liye sameer..aur ek baat batau? Kal se mujhe pta nhi kyu ek gut feel or u can say intuition ho rhi hai ki tu aur TERI Naina ji ka rishta pakka hone wala hai aur tum boht pyaar se aur understanding ke saath rahoge..". She smiled widely and ruffled his hair.

"I love you mom" he spoke out of delight.

"Ab ye I love you mujhe Nhi apni Naina ji ko Bolna", saying this she got up and left behind a shy sameer.

JALANDHAR, PUNJAB, INDIA

It was evening and Naina and Preeti were about to leave. Naina had told her best friend about the marriage proposal and Preeti was over the moon in happiness since she had heard about the news. As soon as Naina stepped in her home, she was greeted warmly by her loving parents who were on cloud nine after Naina's decision to meet to the guy. Naina was happy seeing her parents in that magnificent satisfying smile. First of all naina hugged both of them and after breaking the hug, Navjot said to Naina, "Naina mai na tere layi ikk boht hi sohna patiala suit tere kamre ch rakha dita hai..jaake try kar lavi te dassi ohdi fitting kive hai" (Naina maine na tere liye ek boht hi sundar patiala suit tere kamre me rakhva diya hai..jaake try kar lena aur batana uski fitting kaisi hai).