FROM CRACK TO A BREAKAGE

It had been one day since that office incident, with the decision of making that girl stay in their house. Naina was still upset, but she thought that she would not discuss any of this infront of her, as it was their personal issue, so no outsider could interfere in it. 

The girl who had come to stay there was Sameer's old friend, Zoe. She had some important work there, this is what she said to them. In actual fact, she had a crush on Sameer from grade 10, and she wanted to see if his wife was better than her or not. She hated Naina from the core of her heart. But Sameer was unaware of everything. He just loved Naina, and she was his first and last love, but being less expressive, he had not shared his feelings with her. 

Zoe had an attitudinized behaviour towards Naina. Her frame of mind never searched for any positivity or zeal in Naina, she just somehow wanted show her negative side to Sameer. And in short, Zoe was here just to convert their crack into a broken relationship.

Today, it had been one day since she was staying in their home, and taunting Naina in every way possible, especially infront of Sameer. Sameer so wanted to defend her, but stopped everytime thinking that Zoe was his old friend, and she could never even think of hurting his dear wife. He also knew that she usaully had a cold behaviour towards those who were new to her, so everytime he kept his mouth shut, making Naina perturbed, and disappointed. Sameer was fulfilling the responsibility of being a true freind, but never did he fulfil the responsibility of being atleast a supporting husband. 

"Naina ji, aaj shaamko hume firse ek party me bulaya hai.. vo.. vo.. mai apke liye..ek dress laya hu.. aaj aap vo pehenoge?" He asked, when they were finally sitting alone in that room, not sure if Naina would ever agree to wear that dress.

"Theek hai.. mai try karke aati hu" she answered, not opening the bag to see the dress, and took it before turning towards the closet's direction. 

She was now used to the ADJUSTMENTS she had to make everyday, and today there was one more reason for her normal behaviour towards Sameer even after the office fiasco, that she wanted to show Zoe that they were a happily married couple. Her possessiveness for Sameer had occupied more space in her heart than the feeling of hurt.

She was going to the closet, taking the unopened bag that had her dress, when a knock at the door made her turn back. she opened the door , only to receive Zoe, who had an evil smile crept on her face. without sparing a glance on her, Zoe moved from the side towards Sameer. 

"Hey Sam! Good Mornin! I just came here to tell ya that m dome with my work, so can I join you guyz for the party??" she said.

"I don't have any problem, but are you sure Zoe? Coz you don't know them, so you won't enjoy there" He didn't want her to join the party, as he wanted to spend some time with Naina.

"You don't even know Sam! I've a lot of friends here, and I just wanted to confirm if your okay with it or not. So, I guess m comin right?" she finally trapped him, catching his own words.

"Umm.. sure then.. you can come too!" he announced, without looking forward for Naina's consent. 

Naina stomped her feet in anger and went to the kitchen, after excusing herself for perparing the breakfast. Sameer knew she was angry with his decision, so he too followed her, being prepared for her burst out. Now Zoe was left alone in the room.

Zoe giggled at the thought when she accidentally overheard their conversation about that party and the dress, and then her brain cooked up such idea. She swiftly went inside the closet, took the bag, and went inside her room. Then she replaced the dress with one of her old dresses in that bag, and put it back in their closet. She was successful in stealing the dress that Sameer had brought.

Whereas in the kitchen, Naina was preparing breakfast, when suddenly two strong arms wrapped over her petite waist from the back, giving her the much needed comfort that she wanted to seek since very long. She simply closed her eyes feeling the pleasure. He turned her towards him, and gently brushed his lips on her pulpy cherry like cheek. He was about to speak, when she interrupted him, "Kuch mat kaho, koi nhi ji.. I understand wo apki friend hai aur aap usko naa nhi kar sakte the aise.. ab aap table pe baith jao, mai khana laati hu, Zoe ko bhi bula lo"

He gave her a toothy smile, and kissed another cheek, before getting himself seated on the table. She too blushed over his actions, as it was very rare that Sameer expressed his feelings to her. 

The thought of talking to Sameer about the office was completely out of her mind now. A mere touch of his made her go all weak, a comforting hug of his made her forget everything, and a soft kiss from his lips made her instantly HIS. So was it possible for her to argue with him when he was all ready to show his pure love to her? A big NO.

Hello!! I wanted to write more, but then decided to put that in the upcoming. 

How was the update???

Unedited Chapter..

Hint: JUDAI track coming soon😉

Who is happy that I updated early?? raise your hands😂

Byeeee!!!! Stay safe and healthy❣