SOULMATES FOREVER

Sameer was now continously talking and even gossiping with her to divert her attention. He didn't want her to think about the accident anymore.

"Sameer ji..mujhe pta hai aap mera dhyaan divert karne ke liye mujhse itni baatien kar rhe hai..par sach batau toh mujhe iss baat ka bilkul bura nhi lag rha hai..bhala mai koi pehli insaan thodi na hu jiska accident hua hai?..bas iss baat se thodi pareshaan hu ki biji ko jab pata chalega toh unhe acha nhi lagega..par koi nhi..jo hoga dekha jaayega..we should always live in our present and enjoy it..aur Vaise bhi jo hota hai ache ke liye hi hota hai..ab dekhna iss accident me bhi kuch achi baat likhi hogi..aur aap bhi ab tension mat lijiye..jayiye jake apni leg par ointment laga lijiye" he very well knew that she was much more understanding and compassionate than him, and this time his heart again got a chance to prove this to his mind. He wondered how she could always find the hidden positive side, in all the exposed and visible negativity.

His leg injurie was a long forgotten thing now, he was exceedingly lost in a different world, when Naina started shaking him by his shoulders to bring him back.

"Sameer ji!!! Sameer ji!!! Sameer ji!!!", Naina was shaking his shoulders and was literally vociferating his name now. He then finally came out of his Dreamland and first looked at her, and then at her hands which were on his shoulders. Realizing that she was touching him, she promptly backed off. They didn't know why, but it was a disobliging situation for both of them at that time. A two - minute silence was created in the room.

Naina finally said to Sameer, breaking the silence, "Aap jaa kyu Nhi rhe Sameer ji??".

"Naina ji mai aise kaise chala jaun??" He was confused.

"Kyu..pairo se chalkar jao na..." She was perplexed.

"Mera matlab hai mai apko aise kaise chodkar ghar chala jau iss haal mein!" He now cleared her confusion but he was still confused.

"Offo" she snapped herself on her forehead and continued, "mai ghar jaane ke liye thodi na keh rhi thi..mai toh keh rhi thi ki aap Abhi tak ointment kyu nhi laaye apni leg par lagane ke liye!!".

"Ohhhh..achaa..Mai jaata hu" saying this he stood up and left. She then blushed unknowingly and her lips were curled into a sweet smile, at his antics.

When sameer returned the room, he saw that Naina was crying badly.

"Naina ji....kk..kya hua apko..ro..ro kyu rhe ho aap??" He asked in a stammering voice.

"Sa..Sameer ji..mai pani lene uthi hi thi tabhi shayad weakness ki vajah se gir gyi..mere pair me shayad moch aa gyi hai..." She said while sobbing.

"Agar apko paani chahiye tha toh mujhe bol dete na..khud kyu uthe aap..laiye apne pair dikhaiye.." he was very concerned about her.

He sat just beside her, and then held her foot and started looking at it.

"Naina ji..mujhe na moch theek karni ati hai..abhi mai kuch karunga par apko ek minute ke liye sahi par boht dard hoga..theek hai?" He said and she bobbed her head in the way of yes.

He then took her foot and said, " 3..2..1.." and a loud sound of twisting was eachoed in the room. She couldn't bear the pain and hugged him as soon as possible. She was not in her senses, the pain was too much to bear. This was their first hug.

Saneer was on cloud nine and was dancing like a fool inside his heart. He too hugged her back. She was still in pain and was tightly hugging him. They shared the hug for a very long time. After thirty minutes, he realized that his Naina ji had slept in his embrace itself. His embrace was solace for her, it was so comfy and relieving, that she could stay there forever. Her pain was smoothly and simply soothed, and that was the reason she didn't know when she slept in his embrace.

Sameer then unhugged her and made her properly sleep on the bed. He smiled at her and checked his phone. He read the msg of his mom that Naina's family was gonna arrive within half an hour, and they'd also reached the home, so he should come back to his home before Naina's family arrives, as biji still didn't know anything yet.

He was about to go back, when stopped at his feet and returned to her bed. He saw he sleeping like a small kid, he adored her, and then after thinking several times, he came closer to her, and slightly kissed on her forehead. This was the first kiss by him to her. Unknowingly a smile crept on her face in sleep. Then reluctantly, he left from there.

ONE MONTH LATER...

Hey peeps!!! Sorry for ending it here. Hope u like this part... happy reading 💖

And, from the next update, their actual journey will begin after their wedding. Be ready!!!!!

One more thing, this story has reached 1k readers..thank u thank u thank u sooooo much for supporting me..means a lot..keep showering ur love❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Unedited chapter.. please cooperate🙏

Stay safe and healthy❣️

Adjustments?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें