START OF ADJUSTMENTS

As Sameer entered the house, he hurriedly headed upstairs to freshen up, so he could avoid any conflict between him and Naina. Naina too entered after two minutes and wondered if she should apologize to him or not.

But she couldn't think of any reason for apologizing to him, the moment she thought deeply about it. Her mind said that she didn't do anything wrong, infact, she had always taken care of his image and him as well, but he never appreciated her because she was the one who ADJUSTED for him, only to make him comfortable. So it was his time to ADJUST with that situation in the party. It was his time to make her feel comfortable, and it was his time to console her and support her. But he didn't do any of these things. Despite all this, he was not even talking to her as if she was the one who did something inappropriate. She then decided not to apologise to him.

But again, her golden heart conveyed something else in order to support her Sameer ji. She started thinking, that Sameer didn't say anything to her, neither he supported her, nor he stood against her. Maybe the situation was something that was very new to him, or maybe he couldn't process what to do at that time. If she wasn't wrong, then he was also not the person who insulted her. It had been just two weeks since they were married, and only one week since they had been staying together in Canada. So she had to wait for the time when she could have all her rights from him, and get a special place in his heart. And talking about Sameer, he has always fulfilled his responsibilities of being a good and caring husband. But the only problem with him is that he's not expressive enough to assure her that he's there.

Her mind and heart were battling, one to go against him, and the other to support him. After recalling all the moments they'd spent till now, all she could conclude was that she should forget about all this, and be normal with him. She listened to her heart. She decided that she would neither apologize to him, nor she would stop talking to him. She has to move on with such small things and situations that keep on coming in a "happily married" life. She has to keep on ADJUSTING untill they reach a certain level in their relation when there would be neither of him, nor of her, all would be of THEIR.

She then happily headed upstairs, deciding to be normal with him as if nothing had happened. She was soon welcomed by a slept Sameer, as she entered the room. Her lips sightly curled up in a smile seeing him sleeping, holding her dupatta next to his heart. She didn't have much words to express about the very sight infront of her. She was doing summersaults in her heart, as an unknown, yet beautiful feeling took place inside her heart, replacing emotional one. After staring him, or we can say oogling over him shamelessly for a while, she went to the bathroom and got herself changed in her regular move coloured salwar suit, before sleeping while hugging him tightly in joy.

That night was peaceful for her, but not for him. Before going on the bed, his heart was full of mixed feelings. He loved Naina, but why couldn't he stand for her, why he couldn't express his love for her, and why he behaved so weird. Keeping all those thoughts aside, he just picked one of her dupattas from their closet, and felt asleep holding it.

But unfortunately, the main feelings of guilt, and the realization that Naina was always ADJUSTING for him, couldn't make their way inside his heart. He was sad about all the incidents, but he wasn't sorry, or guilty for what had happened. Whereas, on the other side, before heading to their room, Naina atleast thought about saying sorry to him. Although she dropped this idea, but still she felt that it was better to ADJUST for him, rather than having a conflict with him.

This was the slight difference between them, and their point of views, that could lead to a big trouble in their future, but both of them were unaware of this.

The next morning got started with a video call with Sameer's parents in India, when Naina was actually normal, and Sameer was just pretending to be normal infront of them. Sameer still didn't know what Naina was up to, so being more introvert, or less expressive, he decided to remain silent until Naina herself talked with him.

Soon they ended the video call bidding a bye to their parents. Now Sameer was a little anxious if he should start the conversation or not. His chain of thoughts got vanished away when Naina herself came forward for their morning hug. She just swiftly slipped herself in his consoling embrace and he too responded with a tighter hug. God knows for how long they remained in that position, as it was Sunday today, so there was no limit of time. He cupped her cute face, and gently kissed her forehead, and in return, she again encaged herself in him, again finding her solace.

After a while, Naina spoke in a normal tone, "Sameer ji, mai fresh hoke aati hu fir aap bhi chale jaana. Mai fir tab tak breakfast bana leti hu aap neeche aa jana". He nodded while giving a toothy smile to her.

"Naina ji! Ek min baat sunna.." he said and she turned back.

He continued, "Vo.. aaj hum kahi bahr ghoomne chale? Boht maza ayagea.. abhi tak mai apko kahi laekar bhi nhi guya.. hum aaj waterton city chalenge.. waha jaane me  teen ghate lagte hain but trust me, it would be worth.. wo el choti so city hai jaha log ghumne le liye hi jaate hain.. waha boht achi waterfalls hain, even waha ki ice cream Bhi Boht famous hai.. aur Abhi iss fall season me waha boht maza ayega".

"Sachi!!!! Wow!! Mai first time apke saath kahi ghoomne jaungi!! Mai abhi ready hoke ati hu fir within one and half hour hum chalenge" she squeeled in happiness at the thought that for the first time they will go somewhere to have fun, alone! Then she speedily went to the bathroom.

Sameer wondered that she didn't even say anything about the place, the only thing important to her was him. She just wanted to stay with him, and Sameer was on seventh sky while having this thought, that she too had somewhere started loving him.

While taking her shower, Naina was busy in appreciating herself that she didn't make a big issue of the party incident. Had she not ADJUSTED for him, they would have been in a state where neither of them could stay happy. Although, it was only her who realized this, but now she could do anything that could bring their relation to another level.

After two hours, they were sitting in the car while Naina was busy adoring the regular roads, with yellow, orange and read trees, as it was autumn. Three hours passed and Naina was still not satisfied having a look at all the changing surroundings from the window. Although they talked in between, but all her attention was outside, making Sameer jealous with the nature. On the other side Sameer was taking short glances of her while driving, as she was looking no less than an angel. She had dressed herself high wasted jeans, with a cute and comfy peach coloured sweater till her bottom waist. Her straight hair were left open reaching her hips.

Soon they reached their destination, the Waterton city.

Heya!! How are you all??? Hope all are keeping well! I know this part went quite boring but I really wanted to show both the turmoils.

I was stuck with my Trigonometry test, that kept me busy for the whole week.. Trigonometry is actually trash!! 😓😂

But please do give your reviews, and I will try my best to give two updates in a week.. but still am not sure!

This chapter is unedited too!

Now not wasting more of your time, I wish that all of you stay safe and healthy❣️

Bbyee!!!💖💝