FROM FISSURE TO A CRACK

Sameer came out of the washroom, and saw that she had woken up by now. "Naina ji apko kuch chahiye toh bata dijiye" he asked her, somewhere concerned for her as she looked tremendously pale and tired, due to cramps.

"Nhi ji..mujhe kuch nhi chahiye" she said this in a hope that he would ask her again. But he didn't, he was about to go out of the room when she held his hand from back, sitting on the bed. "Mujhe aap chocolate laa doge.. please" she spoke, as he didn't stand on her expectations. He politely nodded, while pulling her chubby and rosy cheeks, making both of them giggle.

He arrived back after two minutes, taking a silk Oreo from the fridge, downstairs. The way her eyes enlightened after seeing the chocolate in his hand, was just so damn adorable. He handed her the chocolate as soon as reached to her. Her pouty lips curled in a wide toothy smile, by taking the chocolate from his hand, that made him go crazy. He chuckled when she opened the chocolate like a kid, and ate it within two to three minutes, without even asking him for once.

They had their evening snacks, but not in the backyard this time, on the insistence of Sameer. They were sitting in the bedroom itself, enjoying their tea with some biscuits, the only one thing that could be common in their snacks. Since Naina didn't let him to do anything, she preferred to make tea that would consume less time, so that she could spend some more time with him.

They were finally spending some quality time together, but Naina could sense that Sameer's behaviour was somehow different today. He wasn't talking that much, but she couldn't find what was actually different, because he was talking normally, whenever talked. She couldn't take this longer, so she finally asked him, "Sameer ji..kuch..hua hai kya?" She asked, keeping her left hand over his right one.

"Vo..Naina ji..vo..aaj Munna aur Swati bhabhi ne apne ghar par ek get together rakha tha.. aaj raat ko..mujhe office se ate time hi invite karne ke liye phone aya tha..usko laga Saturday night hai toh almost sabhi log available hi honge..aur ye specially humare liye hi hai kyuki vo hum dono ko as a couple milna chaahte the..aur haa.." his sentence was left incomplete as Naina stopped him by adding, "Arey par problem kya hai? Aap itni explanations bhi kyu de rhe hain? I TRUST YOU".

"Kaisi baate kar rhe ho Naina ji.. problem apko bhi toh pta hai..apke periods aye hue hain na..toh fir jaha tak mujhe pata hai, periods me cramps ate hain, toh fir aap kaise jaoge party me?" He asked being concerned for her condition.

"Sameer ji..mujhe periods koi pehli baar nhi hue hain! Aur aap bilkul tension mat lijiye..mai theek hu! Ab toh iski adat ho gyi hai..and don't worry.. I'll ADJUST..vaha toh hum sabko milne hi jaa rhe hain na..toh koi problem nhi hai..infact mujhe toh boht acha lag rha hai ki finally apke friends se mai mil paungi" she made him understand that this was not at all a big problem to worry about. Although, she had a lot of pain and cramps, but she never cared about this. She always happily ADJUSTED only for him, whenever needed.

Now he was assured that Naina had no problem with this, she could ADJUST for him. He told her to get ready, and they had to reach there at around 9:00 pm.

Hi!!! Sorry for this much short update... Really very sorry!

Please read my new announcement on my message board, and u'll get to know more.💖 And please reply on that, so I can have ur point of views..

Happy reading 😊

Unedited chapter

Stay safe and healthy❣️