FIRST DATE😵

"Boliye Naina ji..kya aap mere saath ek date par chalengi??" Sameer asked her again after getting no response.

"Date..aap sachme mujhe date par leke Jana chaahte hain??" Naina didn't know what to say.

"Arey ye kaisa sawal hua..humari Shaadi hone wali hai..toh mere khayal se jitna hum ek doosre se milenge, jitna ek doosre ko jaanenge, utna hi baadme jakar acha rahega" he tried to convince her.

"Vo bhi hai..par Sameer ji mujhe pehle ghar par sabko poochna padega..agar mujhe permission mili toh hi mai apke saath date par jaungi" Naina replied, being a naive girl.

He felt that how innocent she was. She was even going to ask her family for a date, that nowadays, barely anyone thinks about their family's concent. "Koi baat nhi ji..aap pehle apni family se permission le lijiye..fir mujhe phone karke bata dena" he couldn't say anything except that. He then hung up after bidding a bye to her.

All their conversation was overheard by Gagandeep, who was feeling very proud on her daughter for her unswerving loyalty. He came into her room and asked, "ki hoya puttar..badi pareshaan lagdi payi hain.." (kya hua beta..badi pareshaan lag rhi hai).

"Daddy..tohanu kuj puchna si.. actually tohade to ikk cheez layi permission laini si..." (Daddy..apko kuch poochna tha..actually apse ek cheez ki permission leni thi) Replied an unsure Naina.

"Puttar..mai teri te Sameer di saari gallan sun layian si..mai boht khush ha ke tu mainu puchna jaroori samjheya" (Beta..maine teri aur Sameer ki saari baatien sun li thi..mai boht khush hu ki tune mujhe poochna zaroori samjha), saying this he patted her head and gave her a heartwarming hug.

"Daddy mai fer ohna naal date te jaa sakti ha??" (Daddy mai fir unke saath date pe jaa sakti hu??), Naina asked still being unsure.

"Haan puttar..tu jaa" (haan beta..tu jaa), he answer sweetly.

"Par biji...." She said thinking about the orthodox nature of her biji

"Biji nu mai aape hi samjha davanga..tu tension na le..tu bas hun Sameer nu milan di tyari kar" (Biji ko mai khud hi samjha dunga..tu tension mat le..tu bas sameer se milne ki tyari kar), said Gagandeep, leaving a blushing Naina.

After that, Naina instantaneously called Sameer who picked the call within a ring and said, "Hello..Naina ji"

"Apne mera number save bhi kar liya?" Naina asked.

"Number toh kya..humne toh apko bhi save karke rakha hai..humare dil mein" he murmured inaudibly.

"Kya kaha ji??"

"Kk..k..kuch nhi ji..vo ab number toh apka save karna hi tha na chaahe aaj karta ya kal..vo sab chodiye aap ye bataiye ki aap chal sakti hain mere saath date par??" He desperately wanted to know her answer.

"Mujhe permission mil gyi hai ji.." she said excitedly.

"Okk..great!! Mai apko ek ghante me pick karne aa jaunga" His triumph knew no bounds.

Gagandeep had told Navjot about Naina's date and Navjot was buzzed too! She decided to go to her room very well understanding that Naina must be needing her.

Yes!! She was right..Naina was confused on how to dress up on her first date. Navjot came there and helped her to dress up accordingly. She made her wear a long denim dress, that had a long cut on the bottom left, revealing a little of her waist, with quarter sleeves. It had buttons fixed in a vertical direction in the left side where the cut was, just like a shirt with collar. She pared it up with white slim fit jeans. She didn't want to do any makeup, but on the insistence of Navjot, she put on kohl and a pink shaded lip balm. She adored her ears with medium sized loops having blue beads, that gave an ethnic look. She ended up her look wearing a black coloured slim dial TITAN watch.

Now she was standing at the main door, all ready to get picked up by her to be soon husband. Suddenly a car was being parked in the parking area, then Sameer came out of it and went to meet his angel. Dressed in a simple royal blue shirt pared up with black pants, he looked so simple, yet elegant and stylish. With his hair falling on his forehead, he looked so charming. Naina, for the first time was stealing glances of him, but thankfully, he didn't notice that.

"Chale Naina ji??" As soon as he came closer to her, he asked.

"Ji..Chaliye" she smiled and went to his car with him. He opened the door for her and she sat in. She really liked this gesture of him..he was just like a gentleman.

If Naina was stealing his glances, then our hero was shamelessly oogling over her, but being too innocent Naina couldn't notice that. Soon they arrived at their destination, it was cafe. As they went in, they saw that except for them, there were only three to four people sitting. They wondered if the cafe worked well or not. They were about to sit when Sameer swiftly moved Naina's chair first, and then for himself. His another sweet gesture didn't get unnoticed by his Naina ji. She smiled at him and then both of them took a seat.

"Naina ji aap konsi coffee lengi??" He asked her.

"Apne Pehle bataya nhi na ki aap yaha leke ane wale hain..agar pata hota toh mana kar deti..kyuki Mai coffee Nhi piti..par ab aa hi gye toh koi nhi ji..I will ADJUST." She said sweetly.

"Ohh.. I'm so sorry Naina ji..mujhe apse pehle poochna chahiye tha..hum kahi aur chale?" He cursed himself for not asking her.

"Nhi ji..isme kya hai..kahi aur kyu jana..mai keh rhi hu na ki I will ADJUST..yaha sandwich bhi milta hoga..I will have that" she refused to his offer very calmly and lovingly.

They had their coffee and snacks with some little cute talks. It seemed like if they didn't have any boundaries or time limits, then they definitely would have talked to each other for their whole lifetime. They were now talking endlessly. Sameer loved how she talked that cutely, he loved when she used to laugh, he loved when she exchanged expressions, and he really loved when she used to call his name in between their talks.

Checking the time, they realized that it had been so long since they have been talking to each other in that cafe. They now decided to head back to their homes, Sameer somehow releculantly nodded. Although Naina also had no mood to go back to her home, but realizing that it had been 8:30 pm by now, she thought about her biji and decided to go back.

When she stood up, her foot somehow flipped in such a way that she was about to fall. But wait, was that possible when our hero was there with her, no.. right? He rushed hotfoot and gently saved her by holding her waist from one hand, and back with the other.

"Thank u Sameer ji" she thanked him while blushing hard as it was for the first time that they were that close to each other. Sameer too felt a bit shy.

"Aage se dhyaan rakhna ji" as both of them got back to their normal positions, he said to her in a concerned voice and she too smiled back in assurance.

Both of them sat in the car, and while he was driving......

"Ccrraasshh"

Helloo!!!! How their first date?? Do give ur reviews 💞

And yes, something has happened in the end..I think most of u would guess it correctly..

Happy Reading ❤️

Stay safe and healthy❣️