Chapter : 3 Met with Bewilderment

- A few weeks passed and Y/N caught herself interacting with the class a bit more than she ever did before.

The Bangtan Boys would often accompany her to the cafeteria, the girls found Y/N charming with her cool personality and chatted and laughed along with her though Y/N talked less. Never Did anyone know that Y/N could be funny at times when she gets close and comfortable with others. Except Han Jisung, yes the junior in class but Senior in age Guy.

-He would seldom visit her apartment not publicly and would receive help from Y/N in his music. They grew more close as a friend but little did Han know that Y/N had hidden something from him the whole time.
----------------

It was an evening when Y/N 's dad visited her, it was sudden and for a brief moment. Y/N was overjoyed to see her dad after a long time.
Mr. Park was a very busy man owning a massive Company where young musicians were hired, trained and worked under him. Bangtan Boys were one of them

"Appa " she exclaimed excitedly and hugged him, which Mr. Park welcomed her warmly.

"Will you come in? " she asked but her dad shook his head a 'No' for he cannot stay there for long.

"I had a little time, before my next meeting so thought why not see you"

Y/N let a tear escape when her dad planted a kiss on her forehead.

"We love you Y/N"

"I do more" with that he left in a blink of an eye.

Y/N stood still watching his dad drive away. She sighed and was just about to head back to her apartment when she saw a familiar guy stood frozen in the corner with his bag on his back, hands shivering and jaw dropped and his grey eyes wide open. Not only the guy but Y/N was scandalised too that the fact he stood still confirmed he saw everything . . .

-------------------