Chapter:17 A small talk

"You see, she is very close with him from the very beginning" a voice spoke.

"They are just good friends she said it earlier" another voice replied.

"Good friends are very dangerous these days I don't know it might lead them to a 'good couple' " the first voice now a bit firmly said straightening his back, upright.

"C'mon you still don't know this, when a girl says 'good friend' it means he is totally friend zoned by the girl.. No chance for the guy even if he likes her. You still have a chance caise she never considered you as a good friend"

the second voice making such serious expression said but chuckled at the last words and he continued

"Perhaps a bad Friend for her?"

At this point Yoongi hit Hoseok's back "how can I be the bad friend? "

"Ah-ah chill hyung... But you see I'm still pondering on how and when did you even start liking her? "

"I don't know"

was Yoongi's comeback while standing, all acting cool just to be pulled back to sitting by Hoseok.

"I'm not letting you go unless you say" Hoseok clutched onto him.

Yoongi whined "yaaaah what is upto you.. I don't know I said... Pfftt I don't even like her... Aisshh this hyung thinking the wrong way" Yoongi said while chuckling

"Fine then, don't tell.. I will make sure Y/N belongs to someone and definitely not you" Hoseok folding his arms said looking away.

"Uhmm So actually I--"
Yoongi started while scratching the back of his ear, bringing Hoseok's smile back. Of course he did not want to see Y/N with any other guy. Just by the thought made him wanted to hit anyone.

He at first just thought she was unique for she was always alone and wanted to accompany her along with the boys. But it twisted of accompanying her into wanting to know more about her back in the school.
Which led to the arrival of her to the dorm and he thought he cared and pitied her because of her appalling life story but everything changed the night Han visited their dorm. She saw Y/N smiling the brightest according to him and that did not feel good for him.

He wanted her to be happy around him too, but whenever she sees him it just would not work that way. Everytime he showed up it does not put a smile but rather an annoyed expression. He was really not happy about it and with himself seeing her act that way. Now his only question was how to make her smile seeing him.