~End towards a new beginning2~

The lunch was indeed a great time spent, they all went towards the main gate and sighed

"that was a very short journey I shall always remember" Jungkook spoke first.

"How unfortunate we spent a good quality time only at the end" jimin added.

They all smiled and admired the building "Y/N, it was a pleasure to spend the short journey with you." Namjoon said "not forgetting you Hannie" he continued followed by all of their chuckle.

"No, we can't just say goodbye like this" Tae dramatically gasped and acted

"Y/N we should exchange our numbers so we can meet up in the future too." He continued.

Y/N quickly spoke before Jin hit him again "Eh-hey you sure we can do that? You guys are the talk of the nation" said she smiling.

Tae opened his mouth to say something but Jimin interrupted "ohh... Did you just get rejected?" in a teasing tone guffawing.

"Yah" yelled Tae which synced with the sound of a car horn that caught their attention.

"Our car is here" declared Namjoon "Untill we meet Stay safe Y/N and Han" he continued, bowed and left for the car.

The rest too did the same, Taehyung the extra mile guy pulled Y/N into a quick hug

"I will definitely see you soon okay! " and left.

Yoongi was the last one to go "It was a pleasure" said he bowing his head and left. All of them waved goodbyes and drove away.

"Waaah that V Sunbae-nim is really fond of you eh" Han said shaking his head, Y/N just giggled (cutely)

"Let's go too, I will walk you off" he continued.

~ ~ ~