~her dawn of love2~

Y/N narrates the story here(author's note)

- - -
"So there was this man I fell in love with for the very first time. I would forget to breathe when I saw him I fell in love so deeply that I was lost completely in that love. "

she paused all of them were gazing at her sternly with a serious face. She continued

"I felt as if my heart stopped beating the day he confessed that he liked me, it was an evening,in a park he asked me out and from that very moment him and I became one. Untill-untill a day arrived I was left alone without even a goodbye"

It was at this point Y/N did not realize her eyes were shinny and also was smiling sadly and narrating her story staring deeply into the fire that was lit.

"I felt as if I was thrown off from a cliff and into a deep sea where I can never swim out. He was gone just like that after being together for 3 whole years not even a footstep of him was traced untill his so called best friend -[she smirked (not a good sign) ] whom he left too after me. He showed me their text"

(Author's POV)

The text

Friend- "you really left without telling Y/N do you even realise how will she feel once she knows you are gone just like that? C'mon lad you liked her didn't you? "

Y/N's ex- " I know I said I liked her but c'mon i was not serious, besides it's boring being away from one's country so thought why not play a little fun with her since she is pretty and now my dad wants me back to run his business so I now have money and is settled I got no time to spend with a girl like her "

(Back to Y/N)

Y/N smiling sadly "that was the day I met that mister. I was on my way back to my apartment after witnessing the texts. I was at the bus stop and missed it and he too came a bit late. I burst out and he comforted me though we were strangers, he said that everything will eventually pass, that very sentence kept me strong when ever I remembered my past lover. "

Y/N smiled looking up at the boys but her smile soon faded. She was shock to see them with clenched jaws and hand turned into fists sternly gazing at Y/N.

"How could that jerk do that to you! " Jungkook with the most scariest voice Y/N ever heard said

"if his dad wanted to inherit his business at a young age it must be a big one, should be easier to find that jerk" jimin nodding his head said

"Y/N?"

A voice struck her ears like that of a thunder sound, she was shocked to hear that voice coming from Taehyung the always soft guy towards her

"Spit out the name"  he continued

"ah-- th-that-"  She was reluctant to spill the name but,

"The Name. " he cut her off

"It- it's Eu- Eun woo ya-- Cha Eun Woo"

Y/N blurted out

"Hyung! "  kookie exclaimed looking towards Yoongi

"isn't that--"  he continued which Yoongi signalled with a nod cutting him short

"Cha.Eun.Woo. you messed up big time" Yoongi said to himself.

"You guys know him? " Y/N questioned.

Joonie sighed "Y/N-ah he don't deserve you, jerks like him don't deserve you." he comforted her

"Y/N-shi thank-you for sharing, from now I can assure that no one will dare do that to you while we are here okay? Trust me I am your brother right here"  Hoseok said pretending to be her brother which Y/N just nodded in confusion she was questioning in her mind

"do they know? how do they? "

Well Y/N was not aware of the fact that Cha Eun Woo was the son of his dad's good companion who helped and worked together.
To think about even Eun woo didn't know it for he was always away from his parents. BTS had been also investing some of their money in the donation center for the needy opened by Eun Woo's company now that it was ran by him and not his father. They were of great help to him , so fairly they were very not happy of what he did to Y/N.

"You know who will regret more? "  jin spoke "It's him for playing with such a girl without knowing her worth. His time will soon tick Y/N-ah we all are here if you ever need to lean on"  he continued.

"Thank-you for saying that but am okay now.. am okay I guess I am"  Y/N sniffled and tried to smile.

"Cha Eun Woo really messed up this time" Yoongi thought to himself in deep silence, gritting his teeth.

"Eyy" a voice said "am more handsome than that Eun woo" It was Jungkook trying  to bring back Y/N's smile thankfully she giggled at his cuteness

"C'mon I am 10times no no no 110times much cooler than him" added Jimin standing up and showing off his beautifully packed muscles.

Y/N started cackling up "He is nothing compared to my aegyo(cuteness) "

Tae cupped his face and acted cute which he soon received some Indian drum bangs on his back from the rest. They all started laughing and continued to make up jokes and sent the night away in glee.

They bade 'goodnight' and headed to their rooms. Hoseok, jin, Joonie and Yoongi guided Y/N to the upper floor to her new room

"This is your room from tonight "

Hoseok brightly smiling opened the door for her. She thanked them and headed into her room.

~ ~ ~
(Author's note)
Cha Eun Woo is an actual angel in the real world, but for the fiction's sake he takes the part as a quite rude boy. Hope no bad influence or misunderstanding is caused to his fans 😉

~ ~ ~