Chapter 11 : her dawn of love

"Do you have any story you want to share Y/N? "
-Jin
- - -

"Well umm.. "

she hesitated but surely luck followed her. The sound of some footsteps arriving distracted them. They all looked to who it was. All 7 of them stood up and greeted Mr. Park except Y/N.

"Having a good time, are we? " he asked
And a loud 'Yes' cheered from the boys.

"Actually I will just inform some important things and will leave soon" they all nodded.

"Okay since ShinHye will have to leave because of her family moving to another town, Y/N will have to take up her position." they listened to it attentively

"but unlike her, Y/N cannot be revealed even if she records the female vocals in your songs. I hope you understand what I mean"

"Yes Mr. Park " the leader responded.

"Until I make another announcement regarding this, please take care of her, I know it's quite too much to ask but I expect no scandals will be publicised Y/N's involving with us. It may sound cruel but give me some time and I will soon pave out the truth one day. Okay?" Mr. Park continued and the boys were looking at Y/N with sympathy written on their faces.

"We will make sure everything is safe" Yoongi replied without breaking his gaze at Y/N. She looked up at the boys and smiled warmly as if she meant it.

"I trust you guys"  was his comeback nodding and shifted his attention to Y/N

"Your brother was concerned about the way you speak Hangul"  Mr. Park said with a smile.

"Gosh he said that too"  Y/N replied and rolled her eyes. Chuckles were heard.

"It is appa's fault though because I never taught you" Y/N just scrunched her nose. He continued

"So as an apology appa have scheduled a special class for you with one of my friend. He is specialized in that field besides only a few attends it, not crowded and you shall attend only twice or thrice according to his schedule. You may want to attend his class Y/N"

She nodded "thanks dad... and the place? "

"Yes, I almost forgot I got you someone who can drive you there and also will be your personal bodyguard" he said and called a name, and a man walked in to the scene to Y/N's surprise, she stood from the place she was seated and stuttered

"Mis--Mister?? .. You?"

"Hello Y/N it's nice to meet you again " he bowed with a huge smile. Y/N bowed and beamed.

"Well we shall leave now, enjoy the night boys and Y/N I will inform you when you should attend okay? and this Mister will come pick you up. Goodnight"

with that Mr. Park left and the man was about to leave when Y/N stopped him.

"Mister!" He turned his heels towards her

"thank-you very much indeed for that day. your words really gave me strength when I was down. I really thank-you" she said while smiling at him

"I could not even say a 'thank-you' that day and sent you off. I was always grateful" she continued

"I am more grateful to see you smile like this Ms. Y/N and I am looking forward to work with you" he bowed and walked away lifting his lips into a curl. Y/N still with the smile plastered on her face turned around and sat just to see the boys with questioning looks.

"I assume you have a little story regarding him" Taehyung spoke first. Y/N still with the smile said

"You wanna hear a little love story of mine?"

"No way!!.. Dont tell me that Mister is your -"  Tae snapped standing up with a terrible look

"Calm down Tae will you? That is not it "
Y/N replied while giggling.

"Aigoo this kid will you be quiet? I want to listen to her story"  jimin hushed him and all the boys acted as if they wanted to hit Tae and he, with a relief sigh, sat and all were in anticipation to hear from her.