~Met with Bewilderment3~

* So I did not write Y/N's past story here but it is in the summary given *
Back Unto the Conversation.

- - - - -

"Ahh Y/N-ah you really did live a rough life, not even being able to live with your family eh!" Han said with sympathy while munching some chips.

"Hmm not really" replied Y/N "Aunt and Uncle Spencer were like parents to me, besides they do not have kids of their own. They adopted a son last year knowing I had to leave them." she continued while sipping her mango juice. Han hummed along

"By the way I heard you and your dad communicating in English when he visited "

"Oh that, yeah most of the time English is what we use, almost, I should say "

Han just nodded and continued to fill their stomachs not realizing they too were communicating in English the whole time.

- - - - -

The following day an announcement was made. It was near to the end of the short academic session and the students were asked to perform a song each whatever they have produced throughout the journey.
All the mates were teamed up and only Y/N was alone.

"Y/N would you like to join any of the group?" the teacher asked

"Y/N-sshi you can join us" Tae, Yes, the impatient guy raised his hand and offered. There were others too who wanted her to join. The mates all chuckled at his behaviour.

"Thank-you very much Mr. Tae for your invitation, but I regret i have to decline," she turned to the teacher with a polite smile, " Can I go solo?"

"You can do that." assured the teacher with a smile, Tae pouted and so did some of the members, the teacher continued, "I'm glad that you are participating this time." Y/N pursed her lips with the smile and nodded.

"Good luck everyone"

"Thank-you teacher"

* * *

"Y/N"
"Yes? "
"What are you doing after class?"
"I will have to meet Han" she replied
"Han. . . Jisung?" Tae questioned which was followed by a hum from Y/N, "you guys are pretty close I see. "
"Well you can say that" Y/N said nodding her head.

Meanwhile all the other 6 boys were eavesdropping on their conversation.

"What do you guys do? " He asked
"Oh just sharing thoughts and ideas for music you know, stuffs like that."

"Ohh" excitedly replied Tae and continued
"I thought you guys go on dates or something." he smiled innocently which made the oldest lightly hit his head

"Yah how can you say something like that"
"It hurts hyung!!" Jin hushed him thus all laughed, soon the bell rang and then dispersed.

"Cute" mumbled Y/N
"They are quite older than me but looks all younger." she continued, with a smirk.

- - -