Chapter-12 Heart did it again

Days passed everything was calm and peaceful ☮. Y/N was soon emerged in her works while the boys spent the days and nights practicing their new songs and dances. Y/N had attended her language class for the second time with her only mate Wong Yuk-hei (aka Lucas)

He was older than her only by a one or two years, who also was a foreign returnee on the same occasion to write and produce music

Han and Y/N's friendship still intact but because of his busy schedule could not visit her. He was shocked to learn that Y/N had moved in with BTS and was not feeling very good about it but she assured him that she was okay and all were like his own brothers. Mr. Park had been last seen on the night Y/N moved in. He would often send messages or call them for information and stuffs like that.

'Knock, knock'

"Come in"

"Ahhh Y/N shi " joonie came in

"Hey joonie what brings you here"

(author's note: since Y/N is from the UK she does not quite use bro/oppa/hyung words like that, except her real brothers, but just the name. Quite cool She is indeed! 😏... now back to the story)

"You've been working hard lately, take some rest will you?"  with concern in his tone adviced while walking towards her handing her a cup of chocolate shake. Y/N chuckled

"aww thank-you! " she received and started sipping it "I will, once I am done with this one am working on" she said

"is it for our new album?" He asked looking at the desktop

"Mm" she nodded and Joonie too hummed along while nodding with agreement

"by the way I almost forgot, Yoongi too is working on the same project and he asked me to inform you to go to his office when you are free" he said

"okay" she replied "I will do that" continued Y/N. With that Joonie left her studio.

After an hour working she stood, stretched a little and did as Namjoon said. She stood in front of Yoongi's studio door and knocked. There was no response, again she knocked and still no response. For the third time she knocked a little harder and still the same.

"Maybe he is with his headphones on" she mumbled

"I am coming in" she declared

and unlocked the door knob and entered. There she saw Min Yoongi sleeping comfortably seated on his chair laying his arms on the table and his face leaned down on his arms.

Y/N with disbelief sighed and walked closer to him "is this even working for him?"  She said to herself. Y/N now stood right in front of him, she cared to crouch down a little bit bringing her face down close to his. That's when Y/N realized he was fair, palely fair, and had a beautiful feature. Without realizing her heartbeat increased she could not look away from the handsome creature just laid in front of her.

"My heart should stop this stupid beating" she thought

"why are my eyes not moving away?" She internally screamed out with her lips slightly gapped admiring Yoongi's face, her eyes blinking at the speed of the light with amazement she observed until a voice nearly made her fall to the floor.

"Am I That Handsome?"

Said Min Yoongi, yes he, the one sleeping said it with a deep husky voice. Y/N jumped back from her spot she could not reply anything she was still in the admiration world

"I thought there was a sign saying 'Knock First' based on the wall"

he continued sitting up straight looking at Y/N with his eyes still not opened very full and his lips kinda ducked lip. Y/N slightly fake chuckled and said

"Pfftt... Says the one who did not hear me knocking thrice"  she said not even looking at Yoongi she felt as if she was caught doing some mischievous thing.

Slowly  she took the courage to look at Yoongi, who was already gazing at her, and asked "What did you call me for?"

Acting as if nothing happened to her heart which was already a mess. Yoongi just half smirked, bit his lower lip and
took out some papers and passed to Y/N.

"That's the one I have been working. Check out and give me feedbacks" in a demanding tone said he.

"I'll do that and let you know"

was Y/N's reply and was about to leave

"Do it here" Yoongi demanded

"I want you to do it here" she turned towards him with a weird look on her face who was already pointing her where to sit.

"You may sit there and take your time" he added.

Y/N could not say anything, well the fact she was a person with less words. She sat on a chair and soon fed her eyes with the lyrics on her hand. She was impressed with the lyrics, it was romantic but a sad one. Little did Y/N know that Min Yoongi was staring at her the whole time with a smile plastered on his face.

"This... This is so beautiful"

she commented still looking at the sheet. Yoongi nodded and replied

"I know"

Which Y/N gave a disgusted look and replied "if you know you should have not called me then" she mumbled to herself.

Yoongi heard and just chuckled softly "anyway I will take your leave now. You have worked hard."

With that said she handed the sheet back and left Yoongi alone.

"Cute" mumbled Yoongi with his lips curled up to an enchanting smile.
He did call her for some reasons and making her go through the music sheet was not the only one. "At least I had a good long look at you today." He mumbled again to himself with a huge grin. His eyes on the sheets.
Y/N directly rushed up to her room and laid helplessly on her bed and reminiscing the short moment which she captured very well, the sharp and beautiful features of Yoongi. She sighed

"My heart should not act this way" she breathed

"this was exactly how I felt when I saw Eun woo for the first time"

"Aishh that guy again " Y/N murmuring to herself with an annoyed tone

"Ahh-- Y/N aaaah get together....you can't Like someone that easily"

she patted her cheeks, shaking her head violently and placed her hand at her restless heart. Y/N pouted and sighed heavily.

~ ~ ~