~Movin' in 2~

"Mr. Park"

Namjoon called out and headed towards him along with the rest except Yoongi.

"Y/N's stuffs had been kept safely up in her new room"  he continued

"I hope she will accustom here soon"  Mr. Park replied

"We will make sure she will"  was Joonie's reply and shared smiles.

"By the way where are they going? " questioned Tae

"oh her brother wanted to cheer her up so he took her out on a date"  Her dad replied while chuckling "I'm happy to see them together "  he continued

"Ah by the way I forgot to inform something quite important make sure to notify me once she is back okay? I will have to come over later. " Mr. Park having said that left.

-       -        -

Y/N and her brother visited the amusement park well disguised by wearing face masks and black eye glasses especially Park Solomon just like his father he was well known, owning a company of his own. In fact both the two older sons of Mr. Park were successful businessmen. Additionally both were handsome and responsible beings. Y/N Park's oldest brother Park Bo Gum

owned one of the biggest restaurants in the country

owned one of the biggest restaurants in the country. The age gap between the oldest and Y/N was 9 years and 5 years between her second brother.
Y/N and her brother even visited a food stall out on the streets where she always wanted to eat, went for a long drive to places in Seoul, for it was her very first time. She was filled with laughter and excitement and was marveled to capture such beautiful scenarios. Her brother was more delighted to see Y/N that way after a long time. It was 7 in the evening when Y/N was brought back not to her flat but her new 'home' [should we say] her smile faded slowly to a sad one. They went out of the car and stopped at the doorstep.

"Thank-You oppa for giving me the best moments in my life"

"Aww my precious jewel " he acted cute

"whenever you are down or tired and want to skip work just give oppa a call okay?  I will hurry to you"  he continued cheekily.

Y/N giggled at her brother's cute acting

"Sure"  she replied with that he raffled with her hair 

"Aigoo " he continued

"And yeah when we are free let us go to our older hyung okay. He is too busy to visit us"  Y/N hummed and nodded

"I will get going now ta-"  he paused and sighed, then pulled her into a hug.

He realised Y/N was already teary "Y/N we are only some footsteps away from you now, don't be sad okay? I am sorry Y/N I can't really do anything. " 

he caressed her back "and I told you I will hurry when you need me okay? besides the boys are like sons to our dad I know they will treat you like their own little one"  he continued.

Y/N sniffed, faked a smile and nodded "am okay, it's just am happy oppa, happy tears"  he just gazed at his little sister, because he knew it was not the very happy tears. She hoped once she was back to her native country she would stay together with her own family but that was just not happening.

"now cry not.. " he wiped her tears away.

"you should get going now oppa it is already dark"  she said as if her heart was okay to see him go away.

He nodded and waved at her showed a thumps up while smiling brightly though both of them knew it was fake smiles to cheer themselves up. With that her brother drove away.

"How I wish I was going where you are going oppa" she whispered to herself

~     ~     ~