~Met with Bewilderment2~

"H-ha-Han?? " Y/N addressed to him. "What are you doing there?? " she continued. Han took some steps forward slowly.

"No, what was he doing here? What was Mr. Park, the CEO of Hype Label doing here?" He instead questioned her back. She stood still and kept quiet but that did not make Han stop. "If I'm not wrong I clearly saw you hugging him and heard you calling- no way is he your ap-"

"Han" she cut him short "don't say that loud".

Han sighed and moved closer "I'm sorry I just- I'm too shocked"

"I understand " replied Y/N.

He caressed her shoulder and marched towards the door. Both of them went directly into the kitchen without any intention and poured each a glass of water and gulped it down in sync. Han softly chuckled at their actions which was followed by Y/N.
They advanced to the living room and sat on the couch

"so ummm" han broke the silence
"oh yes, why were you here for today?" Y/N questioned.
"Ahh that, I actually came to show you before I submit my song tomorrow " Y/N nodded and received the music sheet. It was beautifully written and arranged with the help of Y/N

"It will sound Great" she assured.
"Thanks to You Y/N" Han complimented
"To us" she corrected followed by chuckles.

Han could not just sit still and he opened his mouth, "I'm sorry Y/N to ask but I just cannot put it together myself, I mean him and--"

"Mr. Park is my father" Y/N cut him short.

Han froze. His lips gapped, he felt as if his blood system were no more working and stuttered "uh-umm-" he fake chuckled with amusement.

"I know it is hard to believe, Han" Y/N spoke and plastered a smile. Han was still puzzled "Then why- why are you living alone here and not with your dad, mom and that means you have two older brothers, Yeah, why are you not with them? You were never with them since the beginning, no body knows they have a daughter Y/N" Han was absolutely, totally surprise, which made Y/N tell her story to Han, after all he was her only friend and she had not the slightest way of telling "I am  just fooling around" And laugh as if he did not see her and her dad together.