❤️🥡 Introduction 🥡❤️

(Art Collaboration with  @garucca_13 )

Characters

- Abyo : 17
- Ching : 17
- Pucca : 17
- Garu : 17
- Tobe : 18
- Kenobe (OC) : 36
- Sakura (a friend of mine's OC) : 15
- Clown : 18
- Jing Jing / Chief : 18
- Shaman : 18
- Ssoso : 17
- Dandy : 17
- Dada : 17
- Dumpling : 38
- Ho : 32
- Linguini : 36
- Ring Ring : 17
- Ayo : 17

~ Warnings ~

- Sex Talk
- Cussing (duh)
- Slurs
- Probable chance mention of Depression
- Gay couples (a lot of people apparently hate that. Cool. I guess me as a person is a warning 🤧)

Background info

This sets on Pucca's junior year of high school, but Tobe's senior year of High school.
In Sooga Village.
(Obviously)

Pucca and Tobe are dating.
Her uncles only approve as long as Tobe promises not to do anything sexual to her, which he abides to.

Garu is a new transfer student who moves into Sooga Village. Many girls grew head over heels for him, except the ones who are taken.

Garu's vow was for two things.
The first being to restore honor for his parents who sadly were assassinated when he was younger.
And the second?
It's to find true love.

Additional Info

Pucca works for her uncles (obviously) but gets paid. Also takes small part-time jobs.

Pucca is planning on gaining enough money so she can move out. Thus why she does some small part-time jobs.

Tobe is in a Ninja Gang, which makes people depict him as a evil, scary person.
("Ninja Gang"...better known as "yakuza" in Japan. But this isn't Japan guys. This is a Korean show. Get it right)

Tobe is Head over heels for Pucca. He isn't abusive as people think. He actually really loves Pucca and cares about her severely. He sets boundaries, due to her uncles wishes. Which he respects.

Tobe grows possessive of Pucca once Garu shows interest in her. Tobe doesn't want to loose Pucca. Even if it killed him.

Ching and Abyo aren't oblivious and see Tobe growing possessive. The couple decides to try to help calm Tobe down, so he doesn't ruin his image any further, but also to help Garu. Before Tobe actually harms the boy.

Chief loves both Shaman and Clown. And uses them for her own pleasure. Pucca is aware of this, but is still her friend. While Tobe tries to stay away from Chief.

Relationships
(Canon ones..in this fanfic.)

Abyo and Ching
Been together for 2 years

Dada and Dandy
Secretly dating for a year

(There will be more, but we start off with just those two.)

Details on Characters
(Only the main ones lmao)

Abyo: 5'4 male, is in love with Ching, favorite color is orange, is training to be a ninja, blushes easily, childish but can also be pretty flirtatious. Isn't good at Math, asks Ching for help most of the time but doesn't like to admit it. Asks her for help frequently for more than just Math. He doesn't pay attention to class much, seems to always busies himself with art doodles. (Isn't an artist, just bored)

Ching: 5'2 female, is in love with Abyo, favorite color is Purple/Violet, is also training to be a ninja, but not taking it seriously. Isn't that childish other than doing girly things, she likes to play hard to get, and loves to flirt with Abyo to see him blush and get mad. She's extremely good at math, she's in an AP math class, Abyo always asks for help and she always helps him. She also hates admitting she's smart.

Pucca: 4'5 female, is dating Tobe at the moment, favorite color is red, and just like Ching, she is training to be a ninja but not taking it seriously. She isn't scared of anyone, and tries to help everyone as best as possible, no matter if they're doing something bad. She sees the good in everyone, and she hates to lie. She speaks since she never actually took a vow.

Garu: 5'5 male, transfer student whose training to be a ninja, is taking it seriously. He doesn't speak to anyone at the school, he's considered shy and handsome among the females at the school. Is nice, kind, and a computer geek. He's considered wise, smart, and funny. Not many people know him.

Tobe: 6'2 Male, Used to hang out with the wrong crowd until he realized how much harm he had caused. Still learning to better himself, learning to stay away from bad people. Pucca grounds him to stop doing bad things, which he likes. He's waiting til she turns 18 so her Uncles finally allow him to hug or even kiss Pucca. He's very affectionate (or he would be), whiny, and childish. Gets Jealous easily but knows how to keep his composure, is pretty mature.

Clown: 6'0 male, likes to crack jokes and make people laugh. Hangs out with the wrong crowd but is trying to better himself. He is in love with Chief and wishes her to date him, but it's hard since she doesn't like commitment. Clown fears she's using him but pushes that feelings aside since he trusts her.

Chief: 5'6 female, strong and independent most of the time. She, Clown, and Shaman are part of "the wrong crowd". Chief likes to humiliate Pucca, which gets her in trouble by Tobe a lot. Seems to not like Pucca because she's dating Chief's ex-crush. Tries not to go too hostile since she's an adult and can have a longer sentence in Jail.

Shaman: 6'1 male, likes to meddle with magic and try his best to obtain even the hardest of magic spells. Luckily, he has learnt to better himself so far and knows a lot more than he did when he was 12. He doesn't talk much and is pretty much shadowed, but he's been getting healthier and smarter.

Ring Ring: 5'2 female, likes Garu like every other girl at the school. She owns a Restaurant since she was 11-12, which honestly stresses her up so much she hides her true face with make up. She sees herself as the prettiest and the most popular girl ever, and is a tad narcissistic at times. She's bossy and mean, rude even, but she does her absolute best to keep her composure for her company. Likes to make Pucca jealous since Pucca "stole" her popularity.

Ayo: 5'9 male, who works for Ring Ring. He is very nice, friendly and easy to talk to. He's busy because of Ring Ring, and though he gets tired a lot, he does it cause he has a crush on her. He's had a crush on her since he first laid eyes on her. He seems to smile a lot, and hide his true emotions and feelings. Although it's unhealthy, and he knows this, he does so anyways due to fear of opening up and ruining anything or anyone.

Dandy: 5'7 Male, is secretly dating Dada at the moment. He loves to help the Goh-Rong restaurant with cooking the food and washing the dishes. He helps Dada when Dada absolutely needs it (aka if Dada almost breaks a plate or slips and falls). He also has a thing for secrets, and no one knows why. He's also a shy but nice guy, not many people talk to him.

Dada: 5'3 Male, is secretly dating Dandy at the moment. He helps his cousin Pucca at the Goh-Rong Restaurant. He is very clumsy, falls over a lot and breaks things, but surprisingly he hasn't broken his bones yet. He's very soft spoken, nice, and friendly. It's berry difficult for people to see him as a horrible, evil, or
non-innocent kid. He's very apologetic about anything he messes up on.

Alright since that's over we will start the Prologue!!
But before I do, remember to stay safe and be cautious of your surroundings!

Ok Bye!!
~✨💙💙