2 (Magnus)

A/N A little cussing here. Just a warning.

I hung up the phone. Will would be coming over shortly. The phone rang again. I was tempted to ignore it, but I picked it up anyway. It was Izzy, ready to chew me out. Why though? I did it for his own good. And for Will.

"Hello?"

"MAGNUS BANE YOU CAN GET YOUR SORRY ASS OVER HERE SO I CAN BITCH SLAP IT INTO NEXT CENTURY! THANKS TO YOU AND YOUR LITTLE 'BOYFRIEND', OH WAIT, THAT WAS ALEC! BUT THANKS TO YOU AND HIM, ALEC HAS LEFT!" She pauses to catch a breath.

"Alec has left? Where did he go?" I feel my voice getting higher and more panicky.

"HE WENT TO A CLIFF, MAGNUS. A CLIFF! WHAT DO YOU THINK HE'S DOING THERE, HUH? AND I CAN'T FOLLOW HIM BECAUSE HE PUT A RUNE OF LOYALTY ON THE NOTE HE LEFT, AND ANYONE WHO READ IT CAN'T FOLLOW HIM BECAUSE HE REQUESTED IT! UGH MAGNUS! YOU ARE THE WORST WARLOCK I HAVE EVER MET, NO, SCREW THAT, YOU'RE THE WORST DEMON I'VE EVER MET! YOU MADE ALEC THINK THAT YOU LOVED HIM THEN YOU CHEATED ON HIM AND BROKE UP WITH HIM! AND IF YOU COME AROUND AGAIN, EVEN ON OFFICIAL BUSINESS, MY WHIP IS WAITING TO TASTE YOUR BLOOD!" And with that she hung up. At some point during her rant, Will had arrived. He approaches me now.

"Who was that?" I turn my gaze from the floor to his beautiful eyes.

"That was Alec's sister." He seems just a little annoyed when he hears this.

"What did she want?"

"She yelled at me and t-told me..."

"Tell you what, Magnus?" He asks, not unkindly.

"That Alec went to a cliff!" The effect on his face is instantaneous.

"I hope he doesn't jump." He says worriedly.

"Me too. Shit, we screwed up big time." I think he reads my face, what I want to do.

"Magnus, if he doesn't want anyone to follow him, then we should respect that." He kisses me. I don't respond. All I can think of is Alec, my poor Alec, about to jump. Will breaks off, annoyed. He starts to move away, but I grab his shoulders.

"I need a distraction. Distract me." I whisper hoarsely. He grins.

"Gladly."

A/N This is a little short, but it's all I could think of. I will dedicate this to Lou_Ellen_, for asking me to update and for voting, when I get on a computer (I'm on my iPad). Also, does anyone know the colour of Will's eyes? Next chapter dedication will be for whoever can tell me. Okay, bye!