3 (Alec)

"I came here to think. I just broke up with my boyfriend." I waited for the inevitable judgment, maybe cruel remarks. He surprised me by laughing hollowly.

"Welcome to the club. What's your name?" What?

"Umm... I'm Alexander Lightwood, but everyone calls me Alec. Who are you?" He takes a hand out of where it's shoved into his pockets, and shakes my hand.

"Nico. Nico di Angelo." My hand tingles where he's touching it. The tingles travel through my body and then everything starts to fade and warp out of shape. I'm dizzy, so dizzy. I faintly hear him say,

"C'mon buddy. Let's get you sitting down." He puts his arm around my shoulders, trying to help me walk, I guess. I try to tell him to stop, I can do this myself, but my voice just croaks, and I don't think he can hear me. I try to take a step, but I can't control my body. I would fall to the ground, if it weren't for Nico. He grabs my shoulders and holds me up. The world changes again. Now it's interspersed with swirls of black. The last thing I remember before blacking out is Nico slinging me over his shoulder and sprinting to somewhere...

***

"Jules-Albert? Open the door please." The voice of an angel wakes me from my restless state. I turn in his arms.

"You have a limo." Escapes my lips before I can stop them, but the darkness is already pulling me down again. Nico lays me down ever so gently on something. The back seat? I don't know.

"Alec? Alexander! Stay with me!" He commands, but it's too late. I give in to the darkness.

***

"Magnus told me to come here." His voice rouses me yet again.

"What happened?" Jace asks. They don't know I'm awake. I try to say something, anything, but the darkness calls to me. I open my mouth ready to say something

"I-Izzy?" I dimly realise they rush to my side before the darkness pulls me under again.

***

When I finally wake up for good, in the infirmary, only Izzy is there. She's reading a book, and only the croaking of my voice snaps her out of it.

"Where's Nico?" She grabs a glass of water from the bedside table and hands it to me. While I drink, she answers me.

"In the kitchen with the others, grabbing a bite to eat. "

"How long was I out?"

"About four days. I'll be right back Alec." With that she leaves the room, leaving me to think about what she said.

Four days.

That's a long time, especially for a Shadowhunter a- The creak of the door interrupts my train of thought. A figure slips inside.

"Alec" Nico says, coming over to my bed "Isabelle said you wanted to see me." Curse you Izzy.

"Yeah... I wanted to know why you took me to Magnus, and why you knew to go there." His face falls and he sighs.

"I don't really like to speak about my ex boyfriend, but it's because of him. It's a really long story and I need to explain a lot of things to you. It will take an extremely long time." I nod.

"I'm waiting" He sighs.

"Okay, first things first. The Greek gods are real."

A/N Bahahahaha I feel so evil.

Apollo: THATS BECAUSE YOU ARE!

SHUT UP APOLLO. Sorry, he's been having a lot of behavioural problems lately. Anyways, dedication is to Lou_Ellen_ for telling me. Next chapter will be Magnus, and give you some information on what happened, then probably a whole chapter of Nico's explanation. I told you it was long.
Bye!
-Apollo