Notice Me

The rock rapidly fell to the ground as the rope was cut, landing and killing the walker roaming underneath. Clementine glanced around, scanning to see if anymore deadheads were present. Noting how there weren't anymore, she holstered her knife and began to saunter her way back toward the school.

Violet watched as the girl she caught feelings for chose to catch up with Louis instead of her. She was disappointed but not surprised. Louis had it all: the looks, the humor, the kinder heart. It's a no brainer why Clementine would rather spend her time with him instead of her.

The blonde crestfallenly sighed and started trudging back to the school, keeping her cleaver glued to her hand just to be safe. Shortly after, Brody caught up with her, sensing her dismal mood. "Hey, Vi. You doing okay?" the redhead inquired with concern.

Violet shook off her feelings and replied, "yeah I'm fine. Just a little tired is all." She averted her eyes away from her friend and flitted them onto the back of Clementine's head, slowly tracing the girl's body and watching at how delicately she moved.

Brody turned her head toward Vi, looked at where the girl held her gaze, and then found the blonde's eyes again. She warmly smiled to herself. "How long have you liked her?" Brody asked as the two almost reached the gates of the school.

Violet's eyes instantly gaped widely, unaware of her obviousness. She turned her eyes away from Clem's voluptuous body and met with Brody's. "Erh, I.. what? Why do you think that?"

"C'mon, Vi. I've known you for years. I read you like an open book."

Violet moved her attention in front of her while walking, hesitant to tell her friend. "I might have some sort of, feelings for her, or whatever. It's not like anything will ever happen between us though. If anything she's probably into Lou."

The two were at the gate, having to end their discussion quickly before everyone else gathered around. "Give yourself some credit, Vi. You're very much worth getting to know. Just talk to her."

The blonde crossed her arms. "I don't want us to just get to know each other. I want us to be together-"

Brody nudged Violet's shoulder, signaling to her to stop talking. Louis walked up to the girls, shuffling around a deck of cards in his hands. "You guys interested in playing some truth or dare before the night's over? Everyone else is sitting over near the fire pit waiting" he asked, plastering a face expression that read 'you know you want to play'.

"Sure I guess," Violet responded with a slight nod, following Louis over to the area with Brody close behind.

The three sat down to join the other kids. Omar, Willy and AJ were the only three to not be involved, so that left Mitch, Marlon, Aasim, Ruby and Clementine. AJ was asleep, Willy was on watch, and Omar was busy doing his own thing. Everyone passed around the cards, Mitch receiving the high card and Ruby the lowest.

"Alright, Ruby, we'll start off nice and easy with a truth. Wait, wait. No we won't," Mitch mercilessly teased. "I dare you to give me a foot massage. Oh, and socks off."

"Gross! You're crazy if you think I'm doing that," Ruby rebuked, crossing her arms indignantly.

"It's either that or you're out of the game," Aasim reminded.

Ruby rolled her eyes and stood up. Everyone chuckled as the redhead walked over to Mitch, who happily took his socks off and sat back with his arms behind his head. "Get right in there. And don't forget about in between the toes."

"You got it, Ruby. Just don't think about how many years it's been since his feet have been washed," Louis informed in a jocular manner.

"He probably didn't wash his feet before the apocalypse even started," Violet chimed in with a smirk.