4.1.1 (Lion King) Scar x Reader

Scar had been banished, not killed. Just a heads up. (I'm pretty sure he died, but it's been a minute since I saw the movies)

And you're a lion.

Also, I looked it up, and it said his name was Taka, before he became known as Scar.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You stalked the gazelle in front of you. Full grown, and asleep.

The only downside was the fact that you were weak, after attacking a buffalo out of desperate measures. You were still pretty beat up, and it hurt to move your front paw.

But the gazelle looked like it was dying from the heat, and you saw the vultures waiting for it to die.

You stalked up to the gazelle, making sure not to make any noise.

You crouched, and were about to leap, when you heard a low growl.

You turned and saw a male lion, around your age, with a black mane and a scar on his eye. He looked oddly familiar.

You looked at him and gestured for him to stay put.

You leaped, landing beside the gazelle with your jaws around it's neck. You closed your jaws quickly, that way it died faster.

"Do you want some?" You asked, tearing open the animal.

He stalked over and helped himself, and it didn't take long for you both to finish it off.

Wait a second

You knew that walk

"Taka?" You questioned, looking over at the male lion.

He looked over at you and licked his chops (Basically his jaws.) "In the flesh."

"It sure has been a while." You muttered, looking at him. You stared into his green eyes as you remembered the day your family was banished from the land, because of your Mom. Her and your brother had soon died off, but you survived.

"It has indeed, Y/N. It has indeed." Taka said, walking over and sitting beside you.

You looked at the sky and noticed the sun was setting.

"We need to find a place to rest for the night." You said, getting up and heading towards some cliffs, with Taka following you.

You had missed his company, and you could tell he was trying to stay as close to you as possible without touching you or making it weird.

You reached you destination, a crevice in the cliff big enough for you both to get in and have space, because you knew how much he hated being touched.

"Here." You said, getting into the small crevice and curling up in the back of it. Taka took the entrance and stretched before laying down as well.

Throughout the night, it started to get colder, and you started shivering slightly.

After a moment or so of freezing, you felt a bunch of warmth on your fur. You took a sniff of the air, and the sweet smell of Taka clouded your senses. You snuggled deeper into him, and finally went to sleep peacefully.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How was it?

Questions ------------------->

Requests ------------------------>

I'll try and get some chapters in before I leave tomorrow.

Have a good day/night!