12.2.2 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Xever x Reader (PART 2)

Requested by blue_divergents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ (I swear anytime I write/read something with him in it I can hear his accent)

You sighed. You knew it was going to be a long night, since Shredder had gotten a two room hotel for the three of you to stay in.

When you three entered, you gave them a fake name and they let you into the hotel.

It was nice, with one room bigger than the other.

"Alright, who's gonna share?" Xever asked.

"Well, Chris and I can't be in the same room for over an hour, Xever and Chris would tear each other to shreds after five minutes, so I guess it'll be Xever and I." You said, finishing your train of thought.

"No. You and Xever are not being left along in the same room together." Chris stated.

He then realized that you both had already headed to the larger room, and grabbed a pair of noise-blocking headphones.

You both played video games all night, btw, nothing serious.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Stupid turtles!" You shouted as you flopped onto your shared bed.

"I otta slice their shells and feed them to orphans." Xever messed with the knife in his hand as he shut the door behind you both.

It had been around three months since your first meeting, and you both had grown close. Closer than Chris liked.

"Open door rule!" He shouted, banging on the door.

"Do you want to see me on top of your sibling?" Xever called back.

You laughed, and you heard Chris stomp off.

"I think he hates you a lot." You laughed, sitting up from your position on the bed.

"Oh, really? What gave that away?" Xever smirked, looking at you.

"Puh-lease." You waved your hand in a dismissive motion. You then stood up and walked past Xever, pushing his shoulder with your's on your way out of the room.

"I'mma get Ramen." You said, walking into the kitchen and heading to the cabinets.

"I want Ramen!" Chris shouted from his room.

You sighed. You had always been making food for Chris. "You want some too, Xever?"

"Sure, Doll." Xever walked out of your shared room and came closer than he needed to. You didn't mind, it was just making your face heat up hotter than the now-boiling pot of water on the stove.

You turned the heat down and added the noodles, Xever watching you closely.

"Whatcha looking at?" You asked, stretching a little before draining the water and adding the flavor.

"I'm imagining you in my clothes." Xever said as you set the pot back on a cooler part of the stove.

"What was that, Xever?" Chris asked, coming out of his small room.

"I wanna see your sib-"

You quickly shoved a spoonful of noodles into both of their mouths.

"Good, ain't it? Now go eat before I kick both of your *censored*." You threatened. They both hastily sat down at the table, and you put their bowls in front of them.

"I'll deal with you later." You said, pointing at Xever.

All that night, you kicked his butt in Mortal Kombat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Just a small bit of adorableness.

I'm going back to updating at least once a day, or trying to.

Questions --------------------------->

Requests ------------------------------>

Guys, I'm in a write-y mood, so send in as many as you want. It's ok if it's multiple.