5.1.1 (Batboys) Jason Todd x Reader

It took my an hour to find the meme I was looking for, and it was worth it

Heads up! Because it's easier, your vigilante name can be "Phantom".

Because they get terrified once they think you're there, and you never leave till the job's done.

Requested by blue_divergents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were an assassin, and the best one at that. You knew that people only compared you to one person.

Red Hood

You both frequently worked together, and some nights hung out when you were both bored. You didn't know his identity, but you were ok with that.

"To your left, Hood!" You shouted. You both had been paid lots to assassinate this millionaire, but they never said he had this many guards.

Red Hood turned at shot the man in the chest, making him fall back and slump against the wall. You both ran through the halls, shooting everyone in sight and quickly reloading. Covering for each other and making sure neither got shot.

You both needed to escape soon, since you had killed the millionaire. The only issue was that Red Hood, being the nosy person he is, was snooping around and hit a random button, causing all of the millionaire's minions to come after the two of you.

"Phantom!" He shouted. You turned but were hit with a searing pain in your side. You let out a yelp, trying not to scream as you started to lose focus.

'Phantom! Stay with me. We're gonna get out." Red Hood's voice echoed in your head as you slowly lost consciousness.

The last things you heard were gunshots, and Red Hood's voice.

~~~~~~~

You slowly opened your eyes and looked around. You were in one of Red Hood's safehouses, the one he would occasionally take you to because he was tired of eating Ramen and he loved your cooking.

You felt a weight on your arm and noticed a guy, who looked pretty hot. Black hair and blue eyes. He felt familiar.

You moved your arm back and forth, waking the guy. He looked around your age, and you gasped.

"J-Jason?" You stuttered.

The last time you had seen him was when you both were younger, stealing stuff from people. You had got caught, but he was able to escape.

"In the flesh, Y/N." He said.

"So, that makes you Red Hood?" You questioned.

He nodded his head.

You realized you didn't have your mask on either.

Without any hesitation, you pulled him close and placed your lips on his. He kissed back, and without breaking the kiss, moved on top of you.

He bit your lip and growled.

After about five minutes of making out, you both pulled away. He rested his forehead on yours as you both panted.

"I've wanted to do that for so long." Jason said, his blue eyes staring into you E/C ones.

"Wanna do it again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm back!!!

Requests ----------------------->

Questions ----------------------------->

I hope everyone has an amazing day/night!