13.2.1 (Hamilton) John Laurens x Fem! Reader

Requested by blue_divergents  (Thank you for always requesting!) Also, I tweaked it a bit because I had a flow and I'm proud of the rap part. Which is mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What time is it?" John shouted.

"Showtime, Showtime!" You and the rest of the bois, currently Lafayette and Hercules, shouted back.

"Yo, I'm John Lauren's in the place to be A-two pints o' Sam Adams, but I'm workin' on three!Those redcoats don't want it with me 'Cause I will pop-chick-a pop these cops 'til I'm free!" John rapped as you, Lafayette and Hercules dropped a beat on the table.

"Aye," Lafayette started, "Oui oui, mon ami, je m'appelle Lafayette. The Lancelot of the revolutionary set. I came from afar just to say bonsoir. Tell the king casse-toi! Who's the best? C'est moi."

It was Hercules's turn, "Brrah, brrah, I am Hercules Mulligan! Up in it, lovin' it, yes I heard ya mother said come again!"

"Aye!" You and John shouted, laughing.

"Lock up ya daughters and horses, of course it's hard to have intercourse over four sets of corsets!" He finished.

"Wow." Lafayette commented.

"Ay yo, it's Y/N Schuyler! The best of the sisters, born a winner and a sinner," You winked at John, and stood on top of the table  "I'm taking these Redcoats, spittin' 'em out! 'Bout to show y'all men what it's all about. I take what I want without a price, cause you know you can't win over a girl that gets all the guys." You sent a seductive wink to the guys at the table next to you and John glared.

"Well, if it isn't the Prodigy of Princeton College." John said, looking at Burr's direction.

You hopped off the table and looked at him.

"Give us a verse, drop some knowledge." Herc said, standing up from his spot, Lafayette following suit.

"Good luck with that you're taking a stand. You spit I'mma sit we'll see where we-"

The four of you booed him.

"The revolution's imminent, what do you stall for?" You asked.

"If you stand for nothing, Burr, what'll you fall for?" The four of you turned to the new guy.

"Who?" You asked.

"Who are you?" Herc asked, coming behind you.

"Who are you?" John shoved Herc a little bit and moved behind you, arm on your waist.

"Who are you?" You cracked a smile hearing Lafayette's accent.

After that, it was the five of you through thick and thin

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A winter's ball," Burr started, "and the Schuyler sisters are the envy of all."

You and your three other sisters entered the ballroom, all eyes on you. You hated wearing the dresses.

"Yo, if you can marry a sister, you're rich, son." Burr said, eyeing the four Schuylers.

"Is it a question of if, Burr, or which one?" Alex said, coming up beside him.

"Hey," John joined in on their dorky dancing. "Hey, Hey hey, hey, hey, hey, hey!"

The four sisters pranced around the ballroom, dancing with random men. A lot of them giving you gross looks, if you know what I mean.

"May I have this dance?" John asked, coming up to you.

"Why that would be nice, sir." You said, speaking in a posh accent and holding your hand out.

John took you hand and kissed it, before dancing around with you. He got a lot of envious glances, and you noticed Alex getting along with Angelica and Eliza.

He pulled you closer to him, that way his breath tickled your ear. "I want to show you something."

You both quietly snuck out of the ballroom and into an alleyway so you could change. You had on clothes under that made it look like you weren't rich, and you knew John liked those better. 

Although he didn't mind the tight dresses.

"Yes, John?" You asked as you both walked out of the alleyway, taking a casual stroll through the streets of Manhattan.

"You know I love you, right?" He asked, fiddling with the buttons on his vest.

"Yes, you've made that known for quite the time now," you said, giving a small laugh.

"Well, I was thinking," John got down on one knee and you covered your mouth.

He pulled out a glamorous ring, one that probably cost a lot of money.

"Will you marry me?"

You rapidly nodded you head and he slid the ring on your finger.

It fit perfectly.

He stood up and pulled you as close as he could get you before kissing you passionately. You wrapped your arms around his neck and he wrapped his around your waist, sipping you slightly and deepening the kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm done for tonight (Maybe)

But I'll try and update tomorrow morning.

Good morning/night!

Requests------------------------->

Questions ---------------------------->

Also, I give you permission to use the rap part, or parts of it, as long as you mention where you got it.

"I got the rap from DeathStalker374, go check out her One shot books!"