18.3.2 (Hamilton) Lafayette x Reader

For blue_divergents

I hope this makes you feel (At Least) slightly better

Also, don't ask me why the beginning of all the Hamilton ones start at the bar, because I have no clue.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Laf?" You asked, nudging him slightly.

You had only one drink, while your boyfriend still thought he had 4 fingers, and the bar was almost empty.

"Oui, chérie?" (Yes, darling?) He slurred, looking into your E/C eyes.

"You do realize you slip into French when you're drunk, right?" You said, smiling.

"Non, chérie." He slurred, smirking at you. You rolled your eyes playfully and kissed his cheek.

"Tu as rate." (You missed). He slurred, putting his chin on your shoulder and giving you duck lips.

You laughed at him, and tenderly kissed his lips. His face heated up and he gave you a dorky smile.

"Are you célibataire?" (single) He asked, giving you a flirtacious wink.

"Nope. I have a wonderful, and very handsome, boyfriend." You responded nonchalantly.

"That's too bad. You're missing out on a lot, Beignet." Lafayette replied, sounding like he was going to cry.

"Hey, don't cry, Laffy-Taffy. Wait, did you just call me a donut?" You questioned.

"Y-Yes." Lafayette choked out, a tear streaming down his face.

You held in your laughter. "Let's get you home." You left some money on the table and helped him up, catching him as he swayed.

When you had finally put him to bed, you snuggled up beside him.

Suddenly, Lafayette straightened and rolled you over to look at him.

You yawned, "yes?"

"What if your boyfriend finds out?" He whispered, looking around.

~~~~~~~~~~The Morning~~~~~~~~~

"Urgrhrg," Lafayeete grumbled, burying his head into the back of your neck. 

"You awake?" You asked.

"Hrgrngf." He mumbled. "J'ai mal au cerveau." (My brain hurts)

"I bet it does. You drank quite a bit." You said, scooting closer to him.

"Oh non, what did I say?" He asked, propping himself unto his elbow and looking down at you.

"You cried when you found out I wasn't single." You said, holding in your laughter.

Lafayette's eyes widened, then he composed himself.

"Wouldn't anyone?" He said smoothly, pouring as much of his French accent as he could into the statement.

You rolled your eyes, used to his smoothness.

"You know, I was thinking-"

"If it involves you, Alex, John, Herc and the Avatar theme song, then no." You stated simply.

Lafayette quickly stood up on the bed, pulling you up with him. His hair was a mess and his chocolate eyes were sparkling.

"What are you doing?" You asked as he placed one hand on your side and grabbed the other.

Lafayette gave you a wink and a grin. "Dance with me, chéri." He said, pulling you closer.

You put your free hand on his shoulder and looked at him uncertainly. "What if we fall?"

"I'll catch y-" before he could finish, he had waltzed off the bed and fell on the floor, dragging you with him.

"Oof." You had landed on top of him, with your hand still in his and your other on his chest.

"You were saying?" You said, raising an eyebrow at him.

"Looks like I've fallen for you once again." He replied smoothly.

You bent down and kissed him softly, and he kissed back.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Another cliché ending! Hip Hip Hooray!!

Requests------------------->

Questions--------------------->

Love you all!