8.1.1 (Teen Titans) Cyborg x Superhero! Reader

Your superpower is morph, and you can morph into anyone and anything.

Your superhero name is Loki, and you can choose how your costume looks. Loki is gender neutral, because Loki is gender fluid.

You can change it, but that's just what it'll say.

One last thing, you have been adopted by Bruce Wayne, and you've been living with him since you were 6.

Light Cussing

Requested by blue_divergents

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ok, guys! Listen up!" Nightwing had called everyone into the training room.

At 5 in the morning

Even Starfire wanted to go back to bed as she rubbed her eyes.

Nightwing did a quick headcount before clapping his hands.

"Alright, team! Today we get a new member!" Dick Grayson was very excited that his (favorite) sibling was joining the team.

"L/N is joining?" Robin asked, looking skeptically at his older brother.

"Yep! Everyone needs to be nice, she/he/they won't hesitate to kick your ass." Nightwing said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked up to the large T-shaped building, a smile on your face. You had been waiting for Dick to ask you to join since you figured out he was Nightwing.

"Come on, Y/N." Dick said, opening the door for you.

"Everyone is training in the back at the moment." Dick said.

There was a giant blue flash of light and a bird call. You suddenly were very nervous.

What if I'm not good enough? You thought to yourself. Everyone has such cool powers.

"You'll fit in well, and you'll be one of the best." Dick assured you, ruffling your hair (or patting your head if you don't have any.)

You nodded and entered the building, Dick leading you to the back door.

He opened the door, and you watched as a green monkey, which you dubbed as Beast Boy, and another guy, who was clearly a cyborg, sparred.

After the Cyborg guy had pinned Beast Boy, who was in the form of a bird, they both got up and went back over to the rest of the Titans.

You recognized all of them and their names, simply because of when Damian would come and talk to you about them and everything else.

"Alright everybody!" Dick shouted.

That got everyone's attention, and they looked over to you.

"This is Loki, or Y/N. The newest addition to the Teen Titans." Nightwing announced proudly.

Beast Boy was the first one over to you, along with Starfire.

"Hello!" You greeted cheerfully.

Eventually, the rest of the team was over as well.

And that's when a certain Cyborg caught your eye, and your heart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This sucked, it had nothing to do with Cyborg, and I'm disappointed in myself.

I'm going to take a small break from requests (Lowkey just gonna let them build up). You can still request, but I won't do them untill I'm done with a few chapters of my choice. 

I will get the requests done, just not at the moment.

Have a nice day/night!

(PS, Check out my profile (The latest announcement with Zalo) and there's something pretty cool.)