11.2.1 (PJO/HOO) Leo Valdez x Reader

Requested by damfangirl2008

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You had been trying to hang out with Leo for 3 weeks now. Everytime, he would say that we would work five more minutes, but he made you wait outside. After four hours, or more, of waiting, you left and found something else to do.

But not today

"Leonidas Valdez!" You shouted, bursting through the door of the bunker. You blew out your torch and tossed it aside.

Leo was beating his head against the wall. He stopped for a moment and looked at you, and your face softened.

He had bags under his eyes, and you could tell he was stressed. He looked at you dully.

"Hey, baby." He whispered, like he was trying to put it all off.

You shut the door and walked over to him, opening your arms. He went and put his head on your shoulder and sighed.

He started crying a little, and you rubbed circles on his back.

"Y/N?" He asked after about five minutes of silence.

"Yes?"

"I'm sorry."

"It's ok. It's ok."

Leo hugged you tighter and sniffled a little bit.

"What're you working on?" You asked.

He shook his head. "I'll show you later." 

Leo plopped on the couch, pulling you on top of him.

You squealed and laughed, and he laughed as well.

"You need to sleep." You said, turning a little to boop his nose.

Leo snuggled into you more and started snoring softly.

~~~~~~After your nap~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You heard a knock on the bunker door and smoothly removed yourself from Leo's tight grasp.

You walked over and opened the door, being met with Jason.

"Hello, Jason!" You greeted.

"Hey." Jason greeted back.

You turned to Leo just to see his head shoot up and look over at the two of you.

"What's he doing here?" Leo asked.

You turned back to Jason. "What do you need?"

"Chiron said to come check on you both and make sure you weren't... You know." Jason replied, scratching his neck.

"No, we already did that." Leo replied casually.

You blinked a few times, your face heating up. "We did not. Jason, we're fine. Don't worry, I'll keep him in line." 

"Alright." Jason said, walking off as you shut the door.

You turned to face your boyfriend, arms crossed and your foot tapping.

"You never showed me what you've been working on." You said accusingly.

"Come on." Leo said, getting up and walking over to you. He kissed you, wrapping his arm around your waist. He pulled away, but kept his arm around your waist as he guided you out of the bunker and deeper into the forest.

Once he stopped, you realized it was the place you both had your first kiss.

"Y/N. From the moment I met you, I knew you were the one. You've stuck with me since the first day, and I couldn't think of anyone else I would ever want to spend time with." Leo started, getting down on one knee.

You gasped, realizing what he was doing.

Leo pulled a small box out of his pocket, and you could tell he crafted it.

"Y/N L/N, will you marry me?" The box opened, and a ring was shown. It was your favorite color, and his crafting signature.

You nodded, and he slid the ring onto your finger.

He stood up, and you kissed him. He kissed back, pulling you closer and dipping you slightly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I'll also try to get a bunch out on Monday. 

Have a great day/night!

Requests----------------------------->

Questions------------------------------------>

Also, blue_divergents, your request is next!