6.1.1 (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles) Xever x Reader

For this one, you both work for Shredder, and you're Chris Bradford's sibling. Remember, whenever I say you're related to someone, there's a thing called adoption.

Requested by blue_divergents

~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked through the halls, escorted by Chris Bradford, your brother.

"Are you sure this guy's legit?" You asked, messing with the knife you held in your hand.

"Of course he is. Master Shredder is well known, and I will be loyal." Chris looked forward, a proud look on his face.

"You're such an attention seeking puppy-" You made your voice sound really deep- "Hi! I'm Chris! I want to be just like Master Shredder! I'm going to stick by his side and follow him around like a love-sick puppy!"

He glared at you and you laughed.

"Hush, we're here." Chris said. He knocked on a large door and you quickly shut up, putting on your professional face.

"Enter." You knew that was The Shredder's voice, since you overheard the phone call.

The door opened automatically, and you both walked onto the platform, which was slim and had water underneath it.

Once you got to the end of the platform, you bowed at Shredder's feet, then stood back up. You noticed that beside you was another guy, around your age, who was messing with a pocket knife.

"Who is this you brought with you, Bradford?" Shredder said, eyeing you.

"This is my younger sibling, Y/N." He answered.

"What can you do that will help me?" Shredder asked you.

"Kill mercilessly, steal easily, scare people into submission, seduction." You counted a few off your fingers.

You were very good looking, and had stolen from a lot of people using seduction, so it was very effective.

"You seem like a good asset. Great work, Bradford."

Your older brother beamed with pride and you did everything to not roll your eyes.

"Y/N, Bradford, meet Xever." The Shredder said. 

"Ah, Master Shredder." Chris said, giving him another small bow. "The only person I work with is Y/N."

"Not anymore, Bradford. You, Y/N, and Xever will make a great team to hunt down the turtles, and bring their skins to me." Shredder clenched his fist, and you could tell he was thinking about his victory.

"Turtles?" You questioned.

"Yes, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles." Shredder answered.

"What's their gender?" You questioned.

"They're boys. Why are you asking so many questions?" Shredder asked, eyeing you suspiciously.

"Helps me work when I know what I'm working with." You replied, already planning out a way to distract them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It's your fault we failed!" Bradford yelled at you.

All three of you had gotten reprimanded for failing, and Chris was butt hurt.

"You're just upset. Shut your puppy mouth, before I do it for you." You threatened, waving your knife at him.

"Let's not fight, even though it was his fault." Xever said, throwing his knife in the air and catching it as he walked.

"It's your fault, street rat." Chris snarled.

"Prison is for men, not puppies." Xever commented.

You sighed. You knew it was going to be a long night, since Shredder had gotten a two room hotel for the three of you to stay in.

When you three entered, you gave them a fake name and they let you into the hotel.

It was nice, with one room bigger than the other.

"Alright, who's gonna share?" Xever asked.

"Well, Chris and I can't be in the same room for over an hour, Xever and Chris would tear each other to shreds after five minutes, so I guess it'll be Xever and I." You said, finishing your train of thought.

"No. You and Xever are not being left along in the same room together." Chris stated.

He then realized that you both had already headed to the larger room, and grabbed a pair of noise-blocking headphones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hope everyone has a great day/night! Also, don't be afraid to request multiple different things at once.

Requests------------------>

Questions---------------------->