16.1.1 (Cursed Princess Club) Jamie x Reader

I have lowkey been waiting for this. Also, this one is kind of long because I put some groundwork in on your siblings.

Requested by  Oliviajustice23

Meet your mom

Meet your mom. She's seriously badass and adopted all her kids because she is a queen and don't need no man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Being a royal child could be difficult sometimes.

Everyone trying to get your hand, always so busy, the drama.

Being a royal child of a completely different land after living somewhere else could be confusing.

You had been adopted at a young age and transported to a completely different set of kingdoms across the world, the Mythologies Kingdom. You were the youngest of the Hel kingdom. You lived with your older siblings, Logan and Shauna, and the Queen of the Hel Kingdom, Olivier Armstrong. Or Queen Hel, pick your poison.

Logan was the oldest, with light grey skin and dark grey hair they faded into red, along with slightly pointed teeth. Shauna looked the same, except with darker grey skin and waist length hair with red stripes. They both had dark red eyes, and were more into dark humor.

They both might sound scary, but they really weren't.

Last was you. S/C skin, (H/L) (H/C) Hair, Sparkly (E/C) eyes.

Before you were adopted, you had met Jamie, and you both had been Pen Pals ever since.

"Hey, Y/N!" Shauna shouted, running up to you.

"Yes?" You asked. You were trying to bake something and have it specially delivered so Jamie could try it.

"You've got a letter~" She teased.

Your eyes widened and you tried to take it from her, but she held it out of your reach.

"Logan! Help Me!!" You shouted.