A Year to Forget

I was lost and scared. Thoughts filled my head, is Jeff ok, why did he let me go, who was that person and why can I see my veins?!? Ok ok ok sorry to far ahead let's go back a bit shall we.
~2 months ago~
We are in the corona virus and my mom finally got me a bus. We have an AA and BB day thing, AA goes Monday and Tuesday and BB goes Thursday and Friday. My mom dropped me off at the bus stop on Friday and I told her I'll call her if the bus doesn't come... boy I wish she stayed. As it was early in the morning, I was tired but aren't we all, I just wanted to get on the bus get to school and never have to stand again. My wish kinda came true. You see I am a universe traveler and I was just in a world where I was 5 thousand years in the past and was a queen and I had a knight that goes by the nickname JK and I went by Mini. I couldn't remember anything from it but I did have a bag on me from the hospital with armor, a crown, a pitchfork, a robe, and a letter that says 'we will be checking up on this so don't lose it or we will suspect you of trying to hide something- thank you from FBI scientists'. I was going to bring it to school to prove to everyone I was the girl on the news also gone by queen mini the mystery of the living. Every single news station's title. Queen mini found alive, queen mini survives after a war, queen mini this and queen mini that. That nickname was supposed to be ironic because I was the youngest and the shortest in the house hold. Anyways. "I had the bag, my backpack, my hoodie, my phone, a drunk driver coming my way, my headphones-" Hold up what did I just say. As I looked over again this driver is swerving left and right on the road and I didn't think much of it until I saw no one else to save me and next thing I knew, I was on the sidewalk, can't breath, and crying. They back up on my now broken arm and break my leg and some of my ribs. I had blood dripping from my mouth and these guys just committed a crime and do you want to know what they did? They picked me up, threw me in the back, drove to the middle of the woods, threw me there with all my stuff and drove away. My leg and arm both had bones sticking out, my ribs I saw the broken bones through my chest and just to add to everything I was covered in dirt, worms, bugs, and my own blood. It took awhile but I got up and along with all of this my gun shot wounds (this was from another world a long time back that I don't remember where I was shot in the eye and the side of my check) had open up again. I had a medical eye patch over it along with my mask I had rapping over that side of my mouth. I finally pulled out my phone and called my mom it had only been and 30 minutes since school started and when I called she was freaking out. "Makayla? Is that you? Please let it be you!" "It's me." "OH THANK GOD IT HER! Where are you?!?" I looked around and I had to tell her what I knew. "I have no idea." I could hear the police say they have to wait a minute to get my coordinates and my mom told me to hold tight and don't go anywhere. Not like I could, I have a broken leg arm and ribs so sure mom I'll 'hang tight'. Then I ended the call and waited for one back. First it was one hour, then it was two, then three, four, five, until the sun went down. I curled up with my backpack and my other bag to warm me as I waited until I fell asleep. I woke up, and this is weird, I had nothing on but a bra and underwear. I was tied up and my mouth my covered up and I could feel my stomach turning as I felt like I hadn't eaten in days. I couldn't see much, it was dark and I found out I was in a closet on a chair, but I could hear someone in the room. It had been 30 minutes when they came in to see I was awake. I could barley see them, "Morning sun shine." His voice was so scratchy and breaky and dark, it was terrifying none the less. "It took you a while to wake up, how strange." I couldn't talk but he already knew what I was going to ask. He put his hand on my check and rubbed it making me look at him as my eye was trying to focus. "2 weeks." My eye widened and I can't even sleep past 5 and I was out for 14 days! My eye began to focus on him and I saw a smile, then skin color but literally white, then dark eyes, black hair a white hoodie with blood on it and... and... the bloody smile across his face. "Oh so your not blind, that good." I was scared for my life when I saw him pull out a knife from his side. "Here is what I am gonna do." As he stabbed the knife into the chair right next to my hand. "If you try to talk, scream or do anything... you get punished." I shook my head agreeing. He pulled the knife out and rode it up my arm. "But if your good~" As he ended the knife at my chin forced me to look at him right in the eyes. "Then you can eat and I'll let you live... do we have a deal?" I did a muffled yes as he took the knife away and smiled. "I'll find something fun for us to do than that plan later though. For now~" As he put his knife away. "I'll be leaving and if I find out you were trying to get help." He used his thumb and traced to across his neck as he let it fall to the side. When he closed the door I just knew I had to use my imagination to pass the time. I imagined I was in an undertale (yes I am still going through that phase still SHUT UP!), where sans and Papyrus and frisk and everyone were there and we stayed and smiled and ran through portal and fell in love and had so many battles! When I imagined one though I heard the door open and I jolted a bit. The closet opened and he had a plate of food, mashed potatoes, fries and one slice of pizza. "Good girl, you didn't even make a peep, I'm impressed on how fast you learn." He moved the scarf and tape off my mouth and got me to eat the whole plate. "Good girl~" He put his hand on my cheek again and said. "Next time the food will get better and better the long you stay quite my hush puppy." I looked at him with a small smile and he pulled the scarf up and that was only start.