Its all back to normal... or is it

I stayed with them and in Jeff's room where we remembered our last times here. "And this is going to be a fun thing to forget." "... Ya would just be fun to forget huh?" After a week or so staying with them, me and Jeff were making plans without them. "Ok so me and you will go on this side and search for some portals here, then my red magic should lead me to it if it's near. Got it?" "Yep, let's get back to dad... again we don't have to tell him-?" "NO!... I have said this 200 times in a row now. no, No, NO!" He looked at me and down and I could see tears fill his eyes. He couldn't hide them much without eye lids so they just trickledown his face. I didn't hear everyone coming up the stairs and they had peeked into the room. "Oh Jk don't do this, I'm sorry I yelled." "Well I can't help this crap, I'm a killer but now I'm a brother and I couldn't even remember it and I almost screwed my sister! Ever put it that way before!" "... Jk." He went over to the corner and sat down where he covered his face with his arms and his legs all pushed up. "Damn it Jk, why did this change? I was the innocent one that cried a lot, I was the one you protected, and now the roles have changed... I am not leaving him here." I had whispered to myself. "Jk, get up or I'm carrying you." He didn't say anything and then said. "You sound like me when dad wasn't home and I made lunch. Get up or I'm gonna-!" Then he heard himself already say it on repeat. "Get up! I made lunch, I will drag you- Sis, get up! Dinner is ready and you haven't eaten, I will carry you out there- Get up or you are become part of the meal!- get up- Get Up- GET UP!- ... sis?" Then he came over to see it was every time he got me up. My red magic showed memories and he cried at the sight of them. He went for strong big brother getting me up to shy and not knowing how to react brother. He wasn't gonna stop crying and I knew it, so I walked over and sat down next to him. "Jk... remember that you are stronger than what you show to me... I know that cause you're my bro! I have been copying off you for months, training myself, pushing me past my limits, crying myself to sleep but I still got back up... Don't start being this crying little kid cause what do you think I'm gonna be?" He went silent and then looked at me. "A crying little kid? Since when were you older than me?" He laughed and I smiled. "Well right now I sure as hell feel like it!" He laughed and hugged me tight. He then took off his hoodie and grabbed the two bags of armor. "You can wear my hoodie, I still got a pair of clothes dad gave me. One second." He took his bag and went into the closet and I waited until he came out and I froze. My head hurt, I felt sick, I went really pale. He was wearing a green sweater... with one yellow stripe, dark brown pants and black shoes. "Sis you alright?" He was scared now and ran over to me. "Ya... just umm, where did dad get that?" "The wardrobe we could never open, why?" I went silent. "Don't you remember HIM?" Jk was silent... he didn't realize what he was wearing. "Do you want me to change?" "No... it's probably gonna be cold and I'm not taking off your hoodie!" He laughed and grabbed our stuff and ushered me to come and were met with everyone at the door. "So who is this Jk and dad we have been hearing?" Aww crap! "What do ya mean?" Jeff was picked up and thrown to the wall by jack and slender told him to drop him but that wasn't gonna work. "You are both about to be in another world of hurt if you don't answer the question!" "Geez jack there is no need to be an a$$." Jeff snorted a bit and that's when jack realized what I did. "YOU JACK A$$!" "No that's you." Jack dropped Jeff and I then said. "Jk is a nickname I gave Jeff and dad is my dad. Idiot!" He looked at me and I waited until we ran back into the room and jumped out the window. "HEY LET US IN!" "NO NEVER GONNA HAPPEN A HOLES!" Once we were out we ran until we made it to our spot. "I feel like I should use my magic but I have another feeling crawling up my back." "Like what?" "Like we are being watched... but not by jack and slender and them... like from-!" Just then Chara came from nowhere and Jeff attacked him but couldn't do it forever. I used my magic and dragged him behind me. "There it is!" I pulled him with me in and he protected me from the fall. It still hurt but not as much... I thought I couldn't feel pain. "God why did that hurt!" "I don't know about that but-... you need to look up like right now." "Why, what do you-... oh my god." We were looking at the monster territory, they had only 3 monsters there and they were knocked out. The territory was covered in blood, dust, and souls in clothing. "What happened?!?" "I wish we knew... god this just gave us a whole new clue huh?" "Don't you dare say that! We wouldn't do this... right?" I looked at Jeff and said looking over at the trees. "Let's go check the humans territory, maybe they got it better." We had to walk for a good 10 minutes but made it and I was from right. They humans were missing half their village, it was covered in blood and bodies, cages hung above us with humans crying saying for someone to let them out... holy crap... I just wanted dad again, meeting his friends again, say hi and ask what we can't remember... I just want to be home and drink tea and eat some pie, a steak, anything if it means I can see dad again... I just want dad here so me and Jk can hug him tight and never let go again.