Let us play another game-part 1

They got to me and I had no control, the eye patch back over my eye and the flower come drag me out. I looked down the whole time, he couldn't see me face. "I GOT HER! FRISK!" He screamed and they opened the vent as the kid got the flower and Asgore grabbed me and hugged me tight, the chain had gotten broken from the fan but he didn't care. "My child, I'm so happy you are alright!" He said and held me even tighter. I looked at him and the blood from my eye patched eye seemed to bleed much fast, and he could feel it. "Come on let's clean you up and I can explain this to toriel." I guess that was her full name, Toriel. As he brought me to the bathroom explaining what happened, why we were hidden, why there are chains on us, and how we always play hide and seek. He cleaned me up and smiled at me but my face expression stayed it resting self. He then said a little worried. "My child, are you alright?" I definitely wasn't but nodded. He went back to explaining when I saw sans and he was the one who saw my eye, it wasn't blue but red! "Hey Asgore, isn't her eye supposed to be blue?" Asgore looked over as I smiled with my red eye. He now was even more worried. "You are very right sans, my child are you ok?" Sans recognized the red eye from someone, I could tell from the lack of glow in his eyes. Asgore looked at me for a minute and toriel had covered her mouth and said. "That looks like the same color Chara's eyes were." Asgore agreed and examined it more and sighed when he said. "She could be sick or maybe something got in her eye in the vents. Does it hurt my child?" I didn't react first then began to laugh a little. "My child?" Jk even was worried now as sans held him back. "Mini? Sis what's so funny?" I stood up and the blood in my eye leaked out. "My child let me-" "STAY BACK!" My voice hit a dark echo and I ripped off the eye patch that now was leaking black, my mouth was a forced smile and Asgore stepped back. "I am not your little child, NOT MINI, NOT SIS, NO... I'm CHARA! And I want to play a fun game." He looked at sans and smiled and then as sans threatened to attack he couldn't use magic. "No one is allowed to use magic and I don't feel the pain..." As he grabbed a knife with magic and held it in hand. "But she does." As he stabbed threw my wrist they saw my body glitch from me to him. I looked at my wrist and then Asgore and tears seemed to scar my face as I then cried as he cried too. "DAD, PLEASE MAKE IT STOP!" He didn't know what to do though as chara pulled out the knife and he couldn't see me anymore. My black and white cat onesie is now green and yellow with this Asgore finally said. "Please stop." Jk was more rough with it. "GET OUT OF MY SISTER YOU SLIMMY B-!" He was stopped by knife though his arm and fell to the ground in pain. "F-f#ck!" Asgore ran over and helped him up as the knife was brought back to his hand. Jk held his arm and stared. "So who want to play a game or two... or three?" They all looked in fear as Asgore then stood over, arms under his cape covering body, and said. "Well it get her back?" He nodded and Asgore looked at them and sighed. "What is you're first game?" He smiled and laughed a bit then said. "Truth or dare, only a certain number of people can play though." They all looked at each other. "Who?" "Jk, Papyrus, alphys, toriel, and frisk." They all looked at each other and stepped forward and sans knew what he wanted to do... but he couldn't stop him without his magic... he was useless. "Ok now... Papyrus, truth or dare?" He looked at sans and then said scared. "T-TRUTH?" He smiled and laughed then said. "Is it true that you have nightmares every night and tell no one, not even flowey?" His eyes widened and Chara's eye brown raised and he looked to the side and said. "YES." "What are they about, and don't lie." He waited and said. "I TRY TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH FRISK AND FAIL, SHE ATTACKS AND I THEN SEE SANS FIGHTING IN A HALL AND HE IS TELLING THEM TO GO TO HELL... HE THEN GETS HIT AND SAYS IM GOING TO GRILLBYS PAPYRUS DO YOU WANT ANYTHING? THEN DIES AND I WAKE UP FROM IT AND HAVE HAD THEM SINCE WE MAKE IT TO THE SURFACE." He laughed and looked at his choices and then said. "Alphys, truth or dare?" She froze then said. "Truth." He looked at her and said. "Is it true that you and sans have been hiding things from everyone ever since you both met?" She froze and sighed tears filling her eyes. "Y...yes." Undyne looked at her and she looked down and chara looked around. "Toriel, truth or dare?" She didn't hesitate. "Truth." He cocked an eyebrow and said. "Is it true that you are only being friends with Asgore to keep frisk with you and not lose her too?" She froze and looked down and whispered her answer tears fell to the ground. "Sorry I couldn't hear you." "YES!" She started to bawl and chara looked at frisk. "Truth or dare?" Frisk knew she was gonna say something even more personal but she didn't want to get hurt. "Truth." "Is it true that when you came to the underground your intentions were not to free them at first?" She looked up and said with a blank expression. "No." "What were you trying to do?" She stayed silent and then said. "I was trying to die but it failed." He smiled and finally looked at Jk. "Truth or-?" He was cut off by Jk. "Dare." He looked up and smiled. "Say again?" "Dare." He wasn't hesitating at all. He smiled and waited a second, everyone was either covering their mouths or just had fear in their eyes. "I dare you to cut off a finger." He looked at him and sighed, was thrown a knife and Asgore wanted to say something... but it was too late. "F#CK!" He screamed as his finger hit the floor and blood covered the wall. Asgore ran over in tears and held his hand and him close. "That was a fun game wasn't it?" Toriel and alphys we're still crying, Papyrus was sitting covering his face remembering every night he woke up in fear, frisk was rocking back and forth remembering how suicidal she was, and Jk smiled and took off his bandage and it showed his wounds on his face and said. "What's your next game?"