Ive fallen down the hill

When I woke up I still had the blood smile from last night on my face. I looked around to see Jeff's eyes were open and I jumped and he was snoring, I remembered his eye lids were burned off from the accident from his past. I laid up against the bed board and waited for about 10 minutes and saw he wasn't waking up. Then voices came back. "Wake him up, idiot, kill him if needed, he doesn't actually want you!" They echoed in my head as I tried to ignore them... until on voice said. "He just wants you to him kill, so nice for a killer, to nice, out the window like before, let dark have the light, get the creature and follow." I stated to cry, I began to have to cover my mouth from small screams, trying to keep myself still from the twitching and jumping, the voices are nothing real. "I just want you to wake up, and die in hell!" The voices stated to talk after me. "Jeff, die, JEFF, lazy idiot, ugh, he doesn't care for you." I found a plate of cookies and water and a note. "Hey Jeff, it's Toby and all of us, have fun with your girlfriend we are going out today! We have a mission but when we saw you and her sleeping we didn't want to disturb you guys, wink wink nudge nudge. Ps check your girlfriends face, she has blood on her." I grabbed a cookie and they smelt bad and that's when I saw the back. "Pps the cookies were helped made with jack so there is blood and kidney part in there." "How weird, just eat it." Jeff woke up to me of course not caring and eating the cookie. He grabbed me from behind and my first instinct was to scream out. "JEFF WHAT THE HELL, YOU A HOLE!" He just laughed it off and said. "Who did that?" I looked at the cookie and then him and laughed. "Unless you want to eat a kidney don't eat them." As I put the half eaten cookie back on the plate. He got us both up and grabbed the note. "So their out for the day?" I looked at him as I opened the door. "Can you read?" He laughed again as we went down the stairs and into the kitchen. "What is there to eat?" I asked. Jeff then said with a smirk on his face. "Cereal, toast, pork, me~" I froze before he looked at me and kneeled down. "You do know you have a blood smile from me, right?" I then grabbed onto his shirt and kissed him just like that. Once I pulled away I then said. "Ya, it was starting to fade. Thanks for the extra coat." As he stood up and narrowed his eyes. We went to the living room where they had gotten a new tv last night, there was still blood on it. We turned it on to the news and the first thing we hear is. "Makayla is still on the look out! We have just found out that it seems she has a tribe. More murders have happened in many brutal ways, babies being taken and never seen again, family members missing eyes after being passed out for 5 hours, people killed and slaughtered for their kidneys, and many more tragic killings. We now go to a witness of the gang." "Oh this should be a fun story!" I said as we laughed when the female came on to the tv. "What I saw we tragic and terrifying! One was over 8 feet tall and wore a suit and tie with no face what so ever! Another had two hatchets and covered his face with a gas mask and goggles! Two had no eye, one female black hair and bruised up, other male wore a blue mask and a hoodie! More and more of them!" As she said this I then finally said. "Slender, Toby, lulu, and jack and many more!" We both fell into laughter as Jeff grabbed me and my head laid in his lap. The next thing we heard on the tv made us freeze in our tracks. "The police have body cameras and believe they have found the home of these mysterious beings. They are following them home right at the moment. We go to the head and chief of polices body cam." As they did that we saw slender and everyone being watched from behind and they are laughing about their kills... those idiots. "Did you hear the way that kid screamed?" "Ya but the man that I took their eyes sounded like a cat that got ran over by a steam roller!" They laughed and then slender said still in laughter. "And the scream from that baby, Ah, I swear if I had eyes I would be crying." They all fell into laughter as me and Jeff came outside waiting for them. When they saw us Toby then said. "Oh hey Jeff how's your girlfriend~?" I wasn't happy with that and how he said it. "I'm fine thanks, but get inside. NOW!" They didn't listen to me at first then I grabbed Toby's arm and my eye went red and the other went black as he ran inside. "Geez so much for a murderer." They all came in and me and Jeff closed the door. "You do know we have a tv, right?" The cop froze and a sat against the wall mad as hell. "You get two choices one..." As Jeff pulled out his knife and my teeth sharpened as my eye leaked black and my veins showed. "We kill your where you stand, or two..." As I went back to looking normal. "I can keep one and the rest leave." As I smiled they then threatened to charge. "Ok then I choice... ENI!" As I killed one cop and Jeff did the same. "MENY!" As two mor cops fell and one was left. "MINEY!" As I grabbed him and used my arms to wrap him up. "Mo..." The camera was still in him as I grabbed it and said with a smile. "I've been looking for a new food supply... you will do till then." Jeff smiled and the chief wiggles and squirmed. I threw his head against a tree and brought him in putting the camera straight at him. "Nice and tight and news crew... anyone else on our territory." As I turned full monster with the other voice. "And their died, DEAD AS A DOOR KNOB!" I walked out calming down and making me normal again... "normal". As Jeff saw me they looked at the tv and saw the news station in fear. "We... we umm. We're having some technical difficulties." I told them to follow me upstairs as the came onto the tv. "Hello!" I could hear the news cast scream from downstairs as I fell into crying laughter. "Geez I guess you don't want you cop back." I heard someone who sounded like a mother then say. "No wait please don't!" I didn't want to kill this guy but I felt my darkness start to take over. Jeff then put his hand on my shoulder and I looked at him with a smile and the blood still on my face. "I won't kill him...if." I heard her then say crying hysterically. "ANYTHING JUST DON'T HURT HIM!" I couldn't hold back the dark and my veins showed as I said with the other voice. "Free for all, 24 hours of fun!" I heard silence then a police officer said with a sigh. "Where will you be?"