Hello, have we met?

When I woke up I felt tears sneak down my face as I opened my eyes. Jk holding me tight and Asgore saying goodbye to the kid and her mom. He came in and the tears were glowing red and my eye was too. "My child, are you alright? Did you have another nightmare?" He came over as Jk woke up and saw my tears. "Ya alright?" I after that my version was blurry but I felt myself lie about a nightmare but I can't remember one... I remember nothing. After this they hugged me and we laughed, talked and played hide n seek, I always won. "Where the hell are ya?!?" "You will never find me!" I said. Jk running around. I'm 5,4 or whatever and I'm only 105 pounds so I'm super skinny. I went in the vents, armor, toys, even got to the top of the closet and fell asleep and woke up on my bed. This was the best thing we ever did.
~2 months later~
It's October and we were watching a horror movie, Asgore only allowed it if I sleep with him so if I have a nightmare then he can help. "A long time ago a suicidal came into a toy store and died right next to some toys called the chucky dolls. Scary huh?" The tv had on a newer version or remake of Chucky and it was terrifying. I felt like we were being watched at the part where chucky slowly pulled a person that tried to kill themself out of a grave, like in a trance. Then out of no where "KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK!" We all jumped and Asgore saw toriel and them through the window. He tried to think quick. "How about we play hide and seek again, huh?" I smiled and he said we only had a small amount of time as Jk hid and I was better. "Hello tori I-" "Who were those kids?" "What kids?" "The two kids on the couch with you!" I heard it in my hiding spot, I was in the vents while Jk took the spot in Asgore's room behind his dresser. I heard things being moved and Jk being found but this person was not gonna stop till they found me. I crawled deeper in and found the fan that gave the air to the house. I saw an opening and kept going, I got lost, Asgore screamed for me to come out, I couldn't hear him so clearly, he couldn't hear me, I cried... then I passed out. I woke up and everything was black and white, was I dreaming again? "My child! Please can you hear me? We are done playing now!" I heard him scream and Jk was doing the same. Toriel and then didn't know what I looked like so Asgore had to tell them so they could look for spotted evidence. "Brown hair, ponytail, blue eyes, and is also wearing a cat onesie I got her for today, kinda like Jk's dog onesie. Tori, I'm sorry for keeping them from you but I can't lose her! She is scared, been having nightmares, and worst of all she is the only thing that is keeping me on my feet everyday. She wakes me up and Jk, plays games, picks shows- I can't lose her now. MY CHILD!" He kept screaming for me and everyone searched. "OTHER HUMAN!WHERE ARE YOU?!" A tall skeleton screamed. He wore this red scarf, light orange shirt, light brown pants, red gloves and boots and seemed sincerely worried for me. "Child? Are you over here?" A person that looked an odd amount like Asgore, a goat, purple dress with what looked like an angel on her chest, white sleeves, no shoes, long ears bending on her shoulders, horns small on her head, and according to Asgore her name is tori... must be a nickname. "Where is this punk!" "Undyne c-calm down!" Two people a blue fish looking person, black tank top, dark blue pants, red shoes, black eye patch over her right eye, red hair in a ponytail and sharp teeth. She ran next to a yellow lizard looking person, white lab coat, no shoes, glasses, freckles, spikes going down her back, and she seemed worried and stuttered a lot. The kid was with this small skeleton, a flower, and a robot? The skeleton wore a white shirt, blue jacket, black shorts, pink slippers, a smile as wide as his face, and bags laid under his eyes that glowed a white circle to show pupils I guess. The flower was yellow and didn't look happy to be here... I never want to say something crazy like that again. The robot was more pink than ever, he had black hair with pink ends and a heart shape on his stomach... he was eye balling the tall skeleton who was worried, clearly he wasn't. "Why do I have to be here?" The flower said very pissed and annoyed. "Cause weed, if tori is worried for his kid we should be too." The small skeleton said the smile turning into a sorta frown. "Sans! Flowey! Stop that! We need to find her so no fighting till we do!" They looked mad as the kid then said. "Mettaton go check dads room, sans go into the room and see if she had gotten out or something. I have an idea for flowey." "WHAT?!?" As the small skeleton, sans, seemed to disappear and reappear in the bedroom the robot, mettaton, ran into Asgore's room. "Ok flowey, I want you to crawl through the vents and see if she is in there!" "Why me?!?" "Cause you are the smallest, and I'm worried. And you OWE ME!" He grunted and finally said, "FINE, but only so you can never say 'you owe me' ever again!" He went through the vents and I woke up. "He is coming, thank god!" "He won't find you cause he doesn't care." A voice echoed behind me. "I can help though~" I stayed still then turned to see a dark, pure black oozing from his eyes and off his body and say with a smile. "Do you remember me?" I did from my nightmares, but he is from my nightmares! How?!? He held onto my face and took the bandage off my eye reveling the lack of one I had. He then put his thumb in and pulled hard making it break and crack and I screamed and cried... BUT NOBODY CAME! "STOP PLEASE STOP!" "Oh I will... I just needed a bigger entrance~" He said then he turned into a dark liquid as he tired to get in my eye. I never crawled so fast in my life. My knees were bloody and so were my palms, my eye bleed and glowed a dark red, I saw my magic go toward something. "What the- red magic?" I heard that little flowers voice again, I crawled toward it and he came to me but the kid got me first.