Lets us play another game- part 2

He smiled and saw the determination fill his eyes. "Game 2, true or false with a twist... Asgore, Jk, and Sans." They looked at each other and sans helped Papyrus up and sat him down, undyne picked up Alphys and held onto Toriel's hand while she held onto frisk, who didn't want to hold her hand. Chara smiled and then said. "Whoever get it right, gets a point, person with the most point at the end wins... but if you get it wrong." He smiled. "You will have to take a 'sick of me card'." "What's that?" "I'm glad you asked!" He took one and read it. "If you get this card you will be forced to do whatever it says or example, Take a knife and throw it at the wall." As he said that a knife magically appeared behind him and he threw it right next to Jk. "See~?" Jk looked pissed and smiled taking the knife and kept it in hand then in his back pocket. "Let's go then." "Ok~ What is Makayla's favorite color? True or false, It's red." Sans looked at them and Asgore said. "True." Sans then said. "True." Then Jk said. "False." Chara then said. "Why is it false Jeff?" He hasn't been called Jeff in a while. "It's blood red, no other red she will take." He smiled. "One point to the brother, zero for the father and the know it all." "THATS NOT FAIR, SANS DOESNT KNOW HER!" He smiled and then said. "Ok then Asgore only grab a card." He waited and grabbed a card. "Go to the kitchen and cut open your hand." He said that as his eyes went red and left to the kitchen. All they heard was a scream of pain and him walk in with blood all over his hand. Chara smiled and then said. "Next. What is the worst thing you have done? True or false kill someone." They all looked down and sans put his hands in his pockets, Asgore covered himself with his cape and Jeff crossed his arms and looked away. "True." Asgore and Jeff said in unison and then looked at each other. Then Chara looked at sans and grabbed his chin and lifted his head. "You haven't answered sans?" He pulled away and looked at frisk with a sad face who now is looking away and sans looked sad as hell. He looked at Papyrus and said. "True." Chara saw everyone's faces change. "Good job comedian." He pulled his hood over his head and Jeff threw his hoodie on, that still had blood stains on it, and pulled up his hood too and Asgore looked down and let his tears slip down. "True or false, you all have fallen in love." They all looked at each other and then said. "True." And the he said. "Who?" They looked up and Asgore and sans said in unison. "Toriel." They looked at each other with Asgore still in tears and that didn't help. Then Chara grabbed into Jk. "Answer!" He looked at him and pulled away and said. "Mini..." Asgore looked at him and then looked down and Jeff put his hands in his pockets and then said. "We are adopted, not related for real." "You're just saying that to make yourself feel better, and you can't lie to me jeff." He was pissed and then Chara said. "Last question, true or false. You all can't really love anymore." They all stood there frozen, no words, nothing. They then all said in unison. "True." Chara laughed and came over to Asgore. "Calm down dad, it's just telling the truth, right?" He looked at him and nodded looking away again. He then came over to sans who was pissed. "I guess you can't dunk me today huh comedian?" He looked at him and smiled and looked away with a little laugh. Then it came to Jk. "Now Jeff, who is the b!tch now?" He then kneeled down. "You are still, I don't care who you are but I won't stop until she is back!" He then laughed. "You didn't call her sis this time... how funny." He stood up and said. "Just get the next game over with." He laughed. "How about we wait and take a little break, huh?" They looked around as he walked out and into the bathroom. They all came to the door as he came out of me and wrapped me up with his darkness, they listened in. "Now this is the most fun I've had in years, Asgore lives you, Jeff LOVES you and everyone is scared... I love being feared, it fills me up with a hunger for more." I looked at him and smiled. "Then why haven't you killed them yet?" "What?" I smiled bigger. "It's cause I'm not afraid, not of you, not anymore." "What do you mean? THOSE NIGHTMARES, YOU CRIED AND SCREAMED AT NIGHT! You fear me!" I let my eyes look into his and smiled once again. "Heh, just cause I screamed, just cause I cried and shook... it all ended knowing someone is there for me. Not dad, not Jk, not anyone that you see... but what I see." He pulled me in. "What do you mean, you see?" I slowly tilted my head. "I can see ghost like you but they are not bad... at least they don't look nice but some do." He looked at me and was pissed. "So whats the last game you're gonna play with them Mr. Looney toons?" He looked at me wiping off my body and said. "I think you should choose." "Really?" "Yep, choose a game... any game." I looked at him and then said. "Hide and seek... they know I love that game!" He smiled and grabbed my chin. "You act like you're a child and smile so much... But you know everything around you keeps falling apart... how do you do that?" I looked at him and looked down. "3 things, 1 mental disorders." "What does that mean?" I looked down with a smirk. "Well every so often I cry and think of death, depression. I can't stay attached to a topic at hand, ADD. And I can't eat MnMs without separating the colors, OCD!" He looked at me and I then said. "2, I have a small number of friends." He then said. "And 3?" I smiled. "I've been bullied in every school I've been to." He then look confused. "Those aren't things that make people smile." I then looked at him. "I know, I'm as bad as sans then huh?" He smiled. "I hope I can break that smile." He went back into my eye and I didn't have control again...