Meeting an old 'friend'

As I looked at myself I didn't have black veins popping out of my body anymore. I looked around, a tv, beige walls, blue curtains, books and movies on a stand, wooden floor boards, wooden door, stairs leading up, and even a door way to a kitchen. Who took me in? I was still wondering as I found the remote with a note that stated, 'Put on anything you would like, you will be here for a while and we will help you with you little issues. Sincerely' ... Slenderman? I looked around again, a picture laid on the wall of a bunch of people one were slenderman and others that had a similar look but not exact, next to it was a picture of a whole bunch of creepypastas on the couch with slenderman yelling at them. Was this a joke, a prank. "This can't be happening it just can't!" I turning the tv on put it on 2 and the first thing I hear is, "The girl named Makayla who was found 3 weeks ago has now been dubbed wanted for the death of 6 police officers and according to the ones that lived they never came after them. We go to chief of police, officer James with a report from the area." A man was in the area where the chaos had happened. "We have been told that some of our strongest officers were brutally murdered by this girl. Mr. Brian, the news wants to know what she looked like." A firefighter began to talk. "She didn't look like herself anymore, her veins were pulsing, her arms were all black and ended at a point, her teeth were super sharp, her eye was leaking black and the other was red. Oh and she had extra arms on her back 4 to the exact." I was in shock of what I heard from beginning to end as tears trailed my face I walk over to the tv and I heard the voices again. "Kill them, break, suffer, JUST DIE!" "Just. The hell. UP!" As I managed to pick the tv up and threw it all the way over to the wall as it broke into hundreds of chunks. They stopped as I fell to the ground and couldn't stop crying as I talked the voices talked back but I didn't hear someone walking down the stairs. "It's all my fault, all your fault, why was it me, it has always been you, I'm feared, I AM FEAR." I froze when a hand touched my shoulder as my eye went red and my strength came back I grabbed it and threw it to the wall. It was some dude with a mask and goggles on. I froze then he fell down and said something. "Ow. You rather strong for a kid no doubt a girl." Another voice that sounded rather young then screamed out. "Excuse me?!?" A little girl with a red dress, brown hair, red eyes and a very pouty expiration came down the stairs and began to argue with the masked stranger. I remembered the looks the mask and goggles was ticci Toby and the red dress was lazari. I scooter back as the argument got rough and someone else intervened. Another person that looks human but isn't he had a blue mask with no eyes and brown hair with a hoodie. He grabbed onto tobys hoodie and began to yell at him as lazari stood behind him. That started to get brutal and bloody and soon a man with a raincoat hoodie on, a girl with no eyes black hair and bruises on her body, a dude that looked like link from legends of Zelda but with no eyes, and a man with a white mask came down the stairs and were thrown into the argument too. Then slenderman and... Jeff can down the stairs. I looked at him wide eyes and my eye went red again I looked at what I did to the tv and then him. I wanted him dead, I wanted him to hurt, I wanted him to burn in h*ll! I sat up against the arm rest and looked away from Jeff as I was looking around the room. Jeff began to push and shove for them to stop as slender sat down next to me. "So you've seen the damage you have done I presume?" I nodded but kept my head down. "And you know who we are, correct?" I didn't answer for a second but then nodded once again. He went to put a hand on my cheek but I pulled away and curled into a ball. Jeff had almost made everyone shut up when slender heard me whispering things to myself as they listened too. "It's all my fault, all you fault, just shut up, you will never win, I just want to go home, you don't have a home, they hate me, and you hate them too." Word after word, sentence and sentence, they could hear a voice change when the thoughts talked for me. Jeff went to pick up my head when my eye went red and I jumped to a sitting up position saying. "STAY AWAY FROM, YOU FREAK!" Everyone froze at what I said and Jeff pulled away as slender inspected my eye. "So it turns red when you're mad?" I pulled away and nodded. He waited for a second and saw Jeff sitting up against the wall and then asked. "Do you know Jeff?" Jeff looked up and turned away as I then said. "You could say that, if you're an a**." Slender knew some kind of unhappy relationship was between us. So he asked me and Jeff to follow him as we went, he pushed us into Jeff's room and told us to get along and everyone else will talk. We stayed quiet then they came up and said we aren't coming out till we get along and Jeff went to say something then I said something first. "Don't you dare talk after what you did, you smiling freak." He then back talked to me. "Great so we aren't getting out cause you can't just throw that out the window." "I wouldn't mind to throw you under the bus, you bloody mess, you should be dead and in hell for what you did, kidnapping A**!" The argument got rough and slender and them listened to what they could. Then my powers were shown and we were getting bloody and out of breath as slender peaked in he saw my powers out and Jeff with his knife. He saw we didn't seem to be in pain like when I'm in this form I can't feel and Jeff already couldn't. He closed the door and said they would come back in 30 minutes when we are worn out. In 10 we both just fell to the ground and stopped fighting to out of breath to try and kill each other.