Can I lie or die?

I went to get up when he pulled me back down. "Just a little longer." He whisper to me as I felt his arms pull me in tighter, hurting my side. Even though I saw the brother in him I still saw the Mr. Murderer in him too. He didn't seem like one though... he had pure white skin still ya, his hoodie wrapped around his waist, his long black pants baggy in unwanted places, and the words F@CK YOU in white letters on a black T shirt that was just barely peeking up to see his small indented abs. sh!t. He pulled me in and his face shoved itself into my neck as his hands laid calmly under my right beast and the other thumb moving in a circular motion right above my underwear. His thumb came to a slow stop as his breath came in sequence with the next and his no existent eye lids, I imagined, closed but without them I couldn't tell. I went to move but he had a good grip and a tear came to my eye from the pain. "God, d-damn it. I-idiot, let g-go!" I said in pain but his grip seemed to strong to get out of. "Jk... please let me go, you're hurting me." He seemed really asleep... I guess I'll just do this myself. Until Jeff's grip was so tight I felt his lips touch my neck and him nuzzle in deeper to my neck. "J-JK STOp..." I stopped when I felt his tongue hang out of his mouth and his saliva drip down my neck. I held in something that threatened to escape my mouth but I didn't know what it was. I then bit my bottom lip as his hand moved and his thumb rotated on my side making whatever threatened to leave my lips, try again. "Jk are you awake?" I saw the smile on his face when I said that. I went to say something when that sound trying to escape my lips did when he gripped my side and bit the back of my neck... I moaned. I held in my breath and he laughed a bit when I did, then he sat up and took off his shirt and laid back down. He flipped me over, his scars scattered his chest over his abs and his hand wrapped around my back and pulled me in close. "Just... a little long?" He said with a little regret yet lust in his voice. I looked up at him who looked away knowing what I would say but I didn't say no. I knew it was weird but the room was so hot and his body was freezing cold so I just pulled myself in and didn't say a word. He laughed then said with a sigh. "Ya, just a little... hehe, I think Asgore would have said it's time to Go. To. Sleep. Am I right?" I looked at him then he saw I was staring at his scars. "Those can be a long story for another time, k mini monster?" He took off my jacket and put it on then pulled me in and zipped it up half way. "Now, sleep." I felt my eyes drift down and slowly come to a close then when they opened it was dark. The room was dark, I reached for JK but he wasn't there. "Jk?" I say as the door opened. I walked out and said it again peeking out. "J...k?" The house had dust blow by and I heard Jk crying out. "STOP! BACK OFF! I CHANGED! IM NOT A KILLER, A MURDERER, DONT YOU DARE- NO DONT HURT HER!" I saw the girl, at least I thought at first till I saw she didn't have breast... they were a boy, dark cake like hair, it reached his shoulders and his eyes pointed down, he wore a green sweater with one yellow stripe, his black pants and black shoes were normal... Until I saw what I didn't see first. He had blood and dust scattered all over his clothes, his eyes were not even eyes, they are just a smiley face =). All red and then it began to change as JK screamed. "DONT YOU DARE YOU BI-!" He was thrown over the staircase by a knife and his face had fear and sadness fill it. The green sweater kid looked back at me, black oozed from his eyes and mouth, a smile grew far across his face as he ran over to me with a knife. I dodged as many hits as possible but each dodge felt like someone had done this before holding my hands in my pockets. Jk was injured but not dead but then I saw the knife miss me but it hit him right in the chest. He looked at himself, then me, then smiled and the knife was pulled out with the heart in all. He fell back with no motion, no breath, just blood dripping from his mouth and pouring from his wound. I looked at him and felt a knife lay on my neck. "In my world, hehehe, it's kill or be killer!" As he cut into my throat I grabbed him and felt the blood drip down. "Drip drip drop drip drip drop." I looked at him as that smile on his face stayed there and I felt a tear fall down as I grabbed his knife and stabbed him through the chest and held him to the wall to keep going. "You're no better than me." He said then I smiled, blood dripped from the corner of my mouth, then said pissed. "You said in this world it's kill or be killed or whatever... it don't kill and don't be killed and you just killed... Jk and Asgore and where is that kid, blue sweater!" He looked at me and said. "You're looking right at her... She can't hold me down forever... Kill me, I DARE YOU HAHAHAHA!" I then pull out the knife and she came back and she then said in tears getting up. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!" She sobbed as I took her hand and she hugged me, I hugged back. "I didn't, I couldn't, I-!" She didn't get to finish before I felt myself out of rage have my eye glow a red and the knife turned into many and stabbed her. She slid down me as blood followed behind. "I don't think sorry brings them back... and a hug doesn't sow up a cut... but your blood... seeing it makes me know things just got a little less fun." I looked at Jk and her and look the knife and aimed it to myself as someone repeated. "You have been worthless anyways! Crybaby crybaby! Fatty! Useless! Just 9 shots to kill a cat and same with you! I don't believe you! Not anymore... I love you." I then felt myself cut my stomach open and I fell in pain and grabbed Jk's hand. "Sorry... but that just can't bring everyone back... does it... hey bro, wanna try my game today? I promise, you'll love it." I then woke up in a panic the room filled with red magic, so thick you couldn't see me. Asgore ran over almost tripping on my chain and said in a quick second. "My child calm down! Hush, hush, hush. Dads here it is alright." He tried to calm me down and he took off the coat Jk put on me earlier and pulled me into his cape. "Was it a nightmare my child?" "Ya, what happened?" I looked at them then pulled into Asgore closer and nodded slightly and Asgore then asked. "Could you tell us?" I stared into one of the white flowers on his shirt and then said. "I woke up and I was alone... then I ran around, couldn't find you... and that it." It was so hard to think of a fake story on the spot but they believed it. He moved the stuff off the bed and laid me down and Jk cuddled onto me again. Once Asgore left Jk fell asleep and he was talking to the blue sweater girl. "I was just making some adjustments so when I go to it tomorrow when you leave." "Ok goodnight dad!" "Goodnight my child." I then whispered under my breath. "I love you dad... you to bro... but blue sweater can shove that green sweater girl up her a$$." After that I feel asleep with a dream of us all getting ice cream, going home, and living happily ever after, The End... god I wish life was that easy.