I loved chrismas!... I think?

%F£@$HBA€K H@$ B33N €ORRUPTED%
I fell in pain of my eye and Jeff held the wall in pain. "F-what the sh!t just happened?" I looked at him and stood up looking at everyone and I felt something was wrong... very wrong. "Wait you saw the same thing?" I had jumped when he ran over. "Holy sh!t! We did!" He dropped me making me land on my butt and stand up rubbing it. "But what happened after, how did I remember everything, why now?" "Oh smart a$$, while you rub your chin for eternity I will check outside... I have a bad feeling." He ran after me as we looked in ah. The streets were clean, no blood and we walked out and looked back to see everyone was gone... what was going on? I looked like me again, the day I got hit! Same with Jeff. "Wait, Jk?" "Little sh!t?" I looked at him mad and pulled his hoodie and face into mine. "Call me that again, I DARE YOU!" As my eye glowed a red. We walk to the bus stop, I gave him and extra mask I had so he would blend in. "The bus driver really doesn't care." "Alright!" As we stood there I gave him my bag and he had some with armor in it too. "So we both remember that... but what are we missing?" "Let's do a background check on the bus." As the bus rolled up and I didn't have a car break almost every bone in my arm, leg, and chest we got on. Right next to Payton, one of my besties, non binary, but they allow me to call them she cause I have since we became friends, she has black with a green stripe cause it was cut short and dyed like a LEGO ninjago character, she always had on a hoodie so she wouldn't wear a shirt under it, along with that she wore pants and tennis shoes, bluish green eyes, just got her braces off so she has two retainers, and she has a hunter x hunter backpack with hisoka in the middle, idk she is just like that. "Ok so first off, we know something crazy happened, and we are getting chunks of the story." "Ya, god job Sherlock." "Shut up!" I got in an argument with him and finally I got us to stop. "We are getting farther from what we are looking for doing that! Anyways, we saw the same exact thing though, right?" "Yep, 3rd person view." "And we know we... I protected everyone and that skeleton dude Papyrus... I think I remember him." I pulled out my phone and typed the name Papyrus. "Ok paper and- THERE HE IS!" "Where?" "Right there, he is from some sort of game called, undertale?" "Sounds weird." "Let me look at the description... I'll just say the basics. Undertale is a game where we play as a character named frisk, who walks through the underground and you choose to save or kill everyone. Each choice chooses your ending, pacifist you will end out on the surface and live happily ever after... the game just ends? So we got to be in what happened after? How?" "I don't know but I do know something." As he pointed to my school and the doors to the bus opened. "Crap." "Yep." We got off and walked in the doors. "Yo cool Jeff the killer jacket!" Payton announced as we walked in the doors. "What's your name, friend of Makayla?" Payton never did this, she was more of an introvert not and extrovert like me. "Ya it's Jeff but call me Jk." "Cool I got to get to class so see ya." "Bye, friend of yours." "... she is never like that." We ran to the bottom of the hall and down the stairs and snuck under the stairs. "Ok let me explain about Payton. She is pan sexual and non binary, she is talkative to her friends, and is an INTROVERT! Are you picking up what I'm throwing down?" He looked at me and grabbed my face. "Ya it's just... we don't have to tell dad about... you know-?" "No... picture this with me... it's Christmas and your sister just saved you and your dad and other people he knows... after that you go home and can't remember anything after that." "A universe gift." "A what?" "A gift from the universe. On Christmas we all get gifts but we also get something else. Like luck, love, karma to others, even reunion to someone... what if ours was to go home... and forget." I looked at him and grabbed him. "Jeff you are a genius! I mean come on how could we miss that! Ugh I was so blind I-!" "What are you two doing over here?" A teacher... sh!t on a stick. "You are free today but please go to your classrooms." We walked up the stairs and waited for him to go then ran out the door straight to my house. "Ok we need to think of what else could have happened!" "What do you mean?!?" "Other occurrences!" "HEY YOU TWO, GET BACK HERE!" "Oh no." We kept running until we took a U turn to the woods. We ran until we couldn't anymore as he took off his mask I took off mine. "Huff huff, god, huff huff, he must have been a gym teacher, huff huff." "No sh!t, huff, Sherlock, huff." When we caught our breath we went for it to the mansion. "This has been an experience." "No crap! First I'm a wanted murderer and now I'm a sorta normal kid again." "Don't forget about the fbi thing!" "Oh now how could!" We laughed and talked as slender and them came out and laid up against the door frame. "Oh look, Jeffery made a friend~. HaHaHa!" Ben laughed as Toby and everyone followed but slender just looked. "Jeffery, who is that?" He looked at them then me and said with a smile holding me close to his side and nooging my head. "My sister!" "Hey stop that before I cut you open like a fish you a$$ hat!" They watched as our argument of me screaming at him and him laughing at me, they could tell he cared for me more than brotherly. "So when did you have a sister?" "Since about a year or so ago." "And why? Did you join a family or are you lying and this is your new girlfriend?" He looked at me with a smile as he hover over my head and when he got to close. "Oh, yep just my sis." He said not able to get air in after I punched his genitals. "God you punch harder than you did a while ago." "CAUSE YOU HAVEN'T GOTTEN ME PISSED TO THAT POINT SINCE A WHILE AGO!" "Ok, note to self, never again." I smiled at them and Ben came over and picked me up my the hood of my jacket I had on. "You have nothing he would want, not even breast that should be the biggest-OH!" As I kicked him right in his structure as he dropped me holding his spot. "God damn it where did you find her?" "Middle of the woods, some guys hit her and she had some broken bones but can't get hurt in the chest." As he started to stand up and rub my head. "I'll be the judge of that, hoodie shoot her!" "No." "Just do it!" "Ugh." As he pulled out his gun and shot me right in the chest they all stood there as the bullet, as anticipated, flattened. "Holy crap, your sister is a human shield!" "Well she doesn't feel the pain but everywhere else can get shot." "Good not her chest, her breast still need some water to grow, HAHAHA!" I was read to beat him but my eye went red instead and just made a magical boot and kicked his butt. "Ow! What the hell was that?!?" "Magic!" I said with a smile and I couldn't stop laughing.