Better, better, WORSE

He has done this for a week or so now and he turned on the news as I heard them say. "Breaking news, queen mini or now gone by Makayla, has still not been found police say that around the area she was last located there are skeletons and dead bodies of lost children. Now we go to officer James." Another voice began to speak and there were pictures of me around him as Jeff opened the door so I can see. "We have come to the conclusion that the killer has left a dirty trace. While these poor children can be put to rest, we will continue to look for the one living. We do believe that the killer is going to torture their victim before they completely kill them. Hopefully we can find the girl before she is killed and lost her humanity." All Jeff did was smile and look at me. He came in and kneeled down putting his hand on my cheek again and said. "They said I was going easy on you yesterday..." He then pulled my chin, I could feel my arm pull almost out of socket as he said. "Then I will go onto phase two~" He then put his face near the side of my head and whispered as he moved the scarf. "Taking away your humanity~" I felt his mouth touch my neck and it caught me by surprise as a slight moan escaped my lips. He then pulled away and said. "Now instead of being quiet to get your food, you will have to give in and moan. If not you will not be fed and I will take everything one step farther." My jaw dropping, I was scared, everything told me to run or do something but if I did he had a knife. I just nodded and soon enough after 5 weeks he took it all the way down. I was never the same since, my eyes went dull and I seemed to just give up. I didn't give him the satisfaction of moans nor did I give into anything he did to me. Soon I just gave up on life all together and today he was going to force me to eat so he can keep playing his game. He wanted to see if I still wanted a chance. He came in and left the my door open, cracked his to see if I even had an idea to get out. I sat there, he came in often and even took off the scarf and still nothing. He came in the last time and he saw me looking down out of nowhere terrified. He came over and saw this dark blackness taking over my chin and down my neck. "What the hell?" He inspected it as I looked up at him and I saw the person that did this to me over his shoulder. It was a dark girl, she had short dark hair and no texture to her body other than the shape and her red eye with her sharp yellow teeth with bloody ends. He then pulled me in and then said. "Who did this tell me NOW!" I then looked at them and said with a soft shaky. "Right behind you." As he was thrown to the wall he didn't want this thing to have what's his. He threw down a knife and I caught it behind me and he said. "Cut it and go!" I did as he said and grabbed his cover and a bag I saw that I had remembered something about and jumped out the window and almost broke my leg even more. I landed on my back and I felt my fear leave me as I lost color in my eye. I ran and ran and didn't stop, next thing I knew I was looking at my self and saw my skin was turning black and then it started to soak in to my veins. I was lost and scared. Thoughts filled my head, is Jeff ok, why did he let me go, who was that person and why can I see my veins?!? And here we are... I decided to look in the bag and found that armor and stuff that I was given from the hospital. I had nothing else to wear so I just decided to put it on to cover what was happening. I put on the underwear and bra that was in there, then the armor which was rather hard and confused but I managed and it made me feel warm, I put the robe on and put the blanket, trident and crown in the bag. I kept going until I made it out and came out in... New York? How did I get here? I walked to the closest police station I could find and came in and I felt so much pain so I couldn't talk. They then looked at me and grabbed the radio and said. "Hey kid, you need something?" I then stayed quite for another second before saying. "I am Makayla, the girl that went missing a few months ago." They then called on the radio and told them they have me. When they came over though they saw my face and walked back. I began to cry as tears traced my face I then began to shake. "I don't know what's happening! Please I just want it to stop!" After I had said that I fell to the ground and I felt my voice tremble repeating 'it hurts'. I then threw up some blackness and blood and 3 minutes later was thrown into the back of a hospital van. At the hospital they tried to transfer my black blood into normal human blood. They tried all types, A, B, AB, O, they even tried animal blood. But the last one was O- and they found out finally that this blood was over powering the human and animal blood. When they looked at the needle it was taken over my the darkness and the same with the tube. My heart raced when they pulled it out and someone screamed when they touched it and their finger had began to change. It turned black then it shriveled up and there screams didn't stop, "WHATS HAPPENING TO ME! PLEASE SOMEONE MAKE IT STOP!" They fell as their finger fell off and the darkness traded off to the next, they had to have surgery to cut off their arm so they wouldn't die. All they needed now was to use gloves and be very careful. But when they left a voice talked to me. "Kill them, Destroy them, Make them suffer like you!"