The night of fun

"I don't know, what place has the best blood and nicest of people?" They were heard to type on a computer then say with a very sad voice. "There is no exact place but some 4-5 star schools are in wentzville." "I'm gonna stop you right there." I looked at them and told them the houses they are not allowed to hit and Jeff smiled and then said. "But every other house?" I looked at the camera and said. "The purge has started!" I grabbed the chief and news crew came and as the other police took their chief I said to the camera. "Mom, dad, Abbie, Kailee all of my friends... if we still are friends. Stay home, because the purge can get a whole lot more bloody than you last thought." As me and slender and them all ran for the woods as the police told everyone to stay as safe as possible. "Once the 24 hours is over we can capture them but we have to wait till 5 am tomorrow." The cameras were pointed down as they were then dropped with a scream and with a cracked lenses they saw me, as my dark self. "The first kill shows from beginning to end but soon the sun won't be seen again!" They all ran as I bit into the neck of the camera man and snapped it. Jeff and everyone had already left for their fun as dark began to laugh the camera still saw us. "HAHAHAHA- Cough cough cough! What the hell! Stop what the hell is wrong with you?!?" I took back control. "This wasn't part of the deal, I said I don't make promises, you can't do this, but it has already begun, but I..., don't fight what has it coming!" I laid against the tree and the man still bleeding out in front of me as tears fell to the ground. "I just want to go home, then go, but the purge, no one is allowed to hit their house." I then stood up and ran for it as my dark self went away I made it to my house the streets covered in blood. "Calm down Makayla just go and tell them what's going on, they aren't going to believe you, yes they will, unless you want to die kill them!" I came up to the door and went to knock then stopped. The voice echoed in my head. "I knew you couldn't do it." I started to walk away with my hands in the pockets of Jeff's hoodie when the door opened and I heard someone say my name. "Makayla?!?" A voice was scared but who wouldn't be but I felt arms wrap around me. It was my mom. "Are you ok? Why are you like this? Please say something I haven't seen you in forever!" I was confused until I heard Slender and them laugh except for Jeff . "That's your mom? She is such a crybab-" As Jeff covered bens mouth smacked him in the back of the head saying. "Put a sock in it Ben! Ugh are you guys alright?" I saw my mom reach for her gun but I grabbed her hand. "MOM WHAT THE HELL?!?" She dropped the gun and stayed next to me. "Ya we're find their just startled." He smiled and then my mom saw the bloody smile on his face and then on mine. "Wait is that your boyfriend?" I blushed and jumped to say. "Why do you think that?!?" She smiled and laughed a little. "Cause he has a blood smile on his face and you have it too." She then saw Toby and Ben and jack and everyone but slender and Jeff fall into laughter. "Guys stop acting like kids." I was on my end ready to kill them. "IF YOU DONT STOP YOU WONT BE HAVING MUCH FUN, YOU'LL BE DEAD!" My skin showed it's dark veins and then my arms on my back that picked them up and threw them to the top of the street. "Idiots, I swear." Slender and Jeff and my mom along with everyone in the house watched as I calmed down and Ben and all them ran to have more fun. "Well that happened quick." "You're telling me?" Jeff decided now would be a good time to meet my parents then. I was not having him say one word to them till he grabbed me put me under his arm and then said with confidence. "Hey my name is Jeff, Jeff the killer. This here is slender and your daughter." My mom saw the pissed look in my eyes and said. "So dating or..." Jeff then put me down and said holding back a laugh. "No I just kiss everyone I meet." Sarcasm clearly. I then saw what looked like my moms eye spark with a glow and seeing me blush asked the question I wasn't expecting to hear. "Do you guys sleep on the same room?" Jeff couldn't stop laughing and slender couldn't not laugh at it either. I finally said as mad at them as I was at her for asking. "Yes, things almost happened, no they didn't, talk about the other night." My mom then peered at Jeff then my dad came over and I saw my neighbors, cousins, friends, and other family, all hiding in the house. "What are the murderers doing here?" My dad said ready to fight as Jeff wasn't standing for it ready to do the same. "Guys yo take one hit on each other, AND YOU DEAD!" They stopped the fighting stance and put their hands to their sides. I then said. "How about we all go in and I can explain how it happened and why I'm like this." My mom and dad looked at everyone and then said. "Sure it would be nice to have you inside again." I saw the house was all boarded up and everything was moved around. "Geez you guys are determined to not have anyone in." My mom looked around as well and said with an airplane waitress smile. "Yep and it's all because we were not ready so everyone came here and are waiting for the 24 hours to be over. Still have 23 and 20 minutes to go." As she pointed at the tv that was on the news that had a timer 23 hours, 20 minutes and 40 seconds. I felt like I was remembering something but not to sure what it was. Tears fell down my face as I remembered how I even got here in the first place. I don't belong and I have remembered the past world I was in.