Chapter 4, Part 2 - Planning?

Chilleds POV:

I’m gonna be honest, my heart was racing a little bit. “I guess… he… wait can I just say generally or do I have to talk detail…?”

“Oh detail definitely...you know know just cause…”

“...well… when I’m around him I just…. I get butterflies… I feel like he is like a ray of light in my life… He always makes it brighter with his beautiful green eyes and I cherish his kind and gentle smile…”

“...Whoa… Cheesy...Keep going…”

“... He just makes me feel like what I do is worth it, he makes me want to work harder by showing me how hard he works… I means spending time with us...Youtube...School...he’s amazing...and I’m just happy for what Stevens givin me in life… Happiness…”

I was a tomato, but this time I didn’t care, because I was lost in thought of that who I truly care for… I was looking down and smiling to myself when I heard Smarty smirk…

“...umm...Anthony.... I don’t want to spoil the moment but.... ahhh… I Think that, uh, the rabbit wants to come out of the hat…”

I quickly pulled my shirt and jacket over my rabbit… “...ah, so, ahhh… do you, ah, maybe want to talk about Galm?...”

Smarty started to get nervous and shift around a lot… “...well… I guess the same as you… and that’s … overall he’s a really nice guy who doesn’t take things for granted and really tries for what he wants…” He was smiling to himself thinking about Galm like I had done for Ze and… “...Ah John boy?... I hate to also ruin the moment but…”

He automatically looked down knowing what had happened and did as I had done…

(Small time skip to the restaurant)

Still Chilleds POV:

Jess thought that we should all go to this nice pizza shop at was about 3 blocks away that we hadn’t tried yet. Of cooooourse it had to be Italian.

Though the whole way there I was nervous, since all of us fought over the front Jess wouldn’t let any of us have it so since it was a minivan Galm and Smarticus sat together in the way back and I sat with Ze in the middle portion… It was lucky that it was a short ride, if it was any longer the rabbit might have come to visit, from being next to Ze and letting my imagination run wild about him…

I swear the minute we walked in  Smarty said “ Hey Chilled! Is that guy cute to you?” Hell, knew he was going to do that a few times tonight since I just came out but he doesn’t have to fucking yell it to the world yet… “Smarty! Keep your damn voice down!... and which one…” Hey I was still curious even if my heart was taken…

Smarty gave a quick glance to me than Ze before speaking again

“The one with the brown hair and Imagine Dragons shirt.”

Ze just gave Smarty an annoyed look before Galm patted his shoulder...wait… why was he annoyed?...or was he jealous?... no, he only saw me as a friend...I think...

“Oh. I guess but he could use a better hair cut…”

Everyone headed to a booth and me and Smarty followed…

Jess’s POV (OMG I KNOW):