Chapter 8 - The Trick

_________________________________________________________

A/N

I had worked hard at this chapter and hope you all enjoy!

AND PREPARE YOUR SELVES

_________________________________________________________

Galms POV:

Me and Steven started to set up the rest of his stuff, there wasn’t much left to do since he had already set up most of it but hey, if we got to spend time talking about the guys we liked without them knowing, why not…

“So is that it? That wasn’t much man!”

“Haha yea I set up most of it the other day! Thanks Galm!” We had ended up spending most of the time talking about what to do after the streams are over… We thought that since ZeRoyalChaos was gonna kiss if they reached a certain amount, the day before me and Smarty announced that if we reach the same amount that we would kiss as Galty… Me and Ze had talked of maybe asking them out if we get enough money for the kiss afterwards but we were still debating whether to do it on stream still or not…

“Smarty Wait!” we heard Chilled yell…

“You know what’s going on out there Steven?”

“Nah, I wanna know now though…” We both started to stand up when Smarty came in the door with pure determination and Chilled following him with a camera…?

“Hey Smart-” I was cut off by a pair of lips touching mine… they were warm and hard...Arms smaked around my waist and pulled me in… It felt so blissful but filled with so much adrenaline at the same time… I passionately kissed him back then heard Chilled yell...“DAMN!”

“CONGRATS GALTY! #TEAMGALTY!” Ze yelled along with Chilled

That’s when We pulled away and leaned our heads together and heard Chilled and Ze whisper to each other but I’m unsure what of…

Ze’s POV:

Wow well, we should let them have some time together…

“...Hey Anthony…” I will admit though that I do want some time alone together with Anthony…

“...Yea Steven…” He looked over at me with fondness in his eyes…

“...Uh, l-let’s give them some time alone together…” I lead him out of the room, leading him while still holding his hand until we reached the living room…

I sat on the couch with him beside me, so close that our shoulders and thighs touching as we still held each others hands…

I leaned my head onto his shoulder and covered his hand with the one that wasn’t being held… I slightly look up and saw a gentle smile on his face as he rested his chin on my head and put his other hand atop of mine…

“...Anthony...c-c-can I, uh, tell you something?...” My body was starting to heat up and I started getting nervous…

“...of course Steven… I really want to tell you something too…” We pulled apart and looked at each other for a while

“......Anthony…” I said in a whisper as I took one of my hands from under his and caressed his cheek and cupped one of his cheeks…

“...Y-y-yes S-steven…” He was starting to heat up as much as I was…

I leaned closer to him and whispered… “...I-i think...I m-mean, uh, I… I know… I, uh, well…” Stop fucking stuttering Steven and do it!

“...I… I really like you Anthony...a-and as more t-than just f-friends…” I started getting really scared… He looked at me as his eyes slightly changed but I wasn’t sure what it was...