Chapter 5 - Hold Back

Ze’s POV:

Do I smell Maple, Bacon and Waffles?!? I remember that it’s morning, I look over at Galm and Smarty sleeping together… What is this? Them holding each other? Only if they could admit their feelings for each other...fuck nevermind… well let’s at least take a picture, I snap a quick pic and head out of the room and into the kitchen where the sweet smell is coming from.

Chilleds in the kitchen cooking, I sneak up behind him and hug him, “Hey Chilly Willy!”

“WHAT THE FUCK!....oh my god you scared me shitless…”  I still had my arms around him in a protective grip.

“Aww it’s okay, I got ya Chilly!”

“Thank You my amazing Viking…” He leaned into me, I started to feel at bliss… and arousal because of how tight I was holding him to me

that’s when I realized what I was doing along with the sound of a...camera.

I quickly let go looked to see who took the picture… fucking hell…

“Hey guys!” Smarty waved at us as he pointed his camera at us “Sorry to ruin the beautiful moment but I just had to capture it…and um… I don’t mean to be rude but… ah, rabbits..” shit.

I quickly sat down on a chair and pulled myself up to the table to hide it while Chilled went deep red from his ears, to his nose, then his entire face…

He scrambled to pull his shirt over his shorts.

“Fucking Hell Smarty! Why?!”

“‘Cause I knew that it’d embarrass ya! I also wanted to give something to the ‘ZeRoyalChaos’ shipper.... now let’s just post that…”

“Really Smarty!?”

Me and Chilleds phones go off…

Chilled reads aloud “Look at these love birds! @ChilledChaos @ZeRoyalViking #ZeRoyalChaos and @Galm is sleeping in this beautiful moment. Then he posted the picture of us…”

“Hey I know you are at least okay with it since you just retweeted it!”

“God damnit Chilled! We’re supposed to be ma- god damnit it is adorable…”

“See. It’s adorable, now are we all good? Huh?”

“Yea I guess” Chilled sounded annoyed but slightly pleased, my guess is about how well the picture turned out since he seemed to be staring at it.

“Yea, we’re all good man, but don’t do it again. Also, Chilled how long are you gonna look at that picture?” As soon as I said that he exited out and quickly put his phone away...

“Sorry, I was, ah… screenshoting it to show, uh, Jess… Since she can’t see it now since she has work all day…”

“Hey Guys! I smell Food!” Galm walked in thankfully to save us from the awkward and tense air…

“... hahaha, yea… I’m making Bacon, Waffles and I have some Maple syrup that I bought from a natural food place that smells AMAZING!” Chilled seems to relax a bit at least.

Smarty and Galm sat at the table with me while Chilled cooked.

“Wow Smarty! I have like a thousand twitter notification from… oh, wait… this is FUCKING ADORABLE!” Damnit Galm found the photo…

“I know right! They didn’t even know I wa-”

“Smarty! Shut the fuck up about you and your photo talents already!”