Chapter 10 - Together

_____________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Sorry I havn't updated. It's been a hard week at school.

I will probably start posting weekly instead of daily. Wishing for you all to be okay with it!

______________________________________________________________________________

Ze's POV:

I wake up with a feeling of warmth pressed up against my back and wrapped around my waist. I lok over my shoulder to see Chilled sleeping soundly and happily. I don't wish to wak him, he's too cute when he sleep to wake him up. I decided to instead, go over what happened last night after we finished dinner. I remember we mainly just talked about what our "First Group Date" would be. I mean yea, we wanted alone time but it would be cute to get some double dating action in for our subs.

Flash Back

Me and Galm wanted to go somewhere really cheesy but Chilled and Smarty thought a simple pizza place would be fun. Me and Galm would not take it, we wanted a nice place that we thought would be cute and everyone would enjoy. Though Chilled and Smarty didn't give up either. We ended up deciding on a middle ground, a place that is nice but not to small and overpopulated. We looked up some nice places and found a nice Germany Restaurant where everyone thought would be good. After that we were all tired and decided to just hit the sack. I started walking down the hall and into the room I was sharing with Smarty and Galm when Chilled grabbled my wrist and pulled me into an embrace. He looked me in the eyes with a stern look " Now where do you think you're going ZeRoyalKink?" My face reddened then when I remembered my words from earlier... I was joking around to try to embaress him though it will come back and bit me in the ass... I admit that I am a bit kinky though...

"...To bed..." I knew what he was gonna say from the smile on his face.

" Well you're going the wrong way then, OUR bed is in the other room..." I just kinda looked down to hide my embaressment, I mean what was I thinking, I mean we shared a bed as friends but when we're actually together I get meek and scared... He understood though and just nodded as he led me to out bed, him draging me behind with out fingers entwined...

When we got there we layed down, I was scared to look at him, I was compleatly red... Then I felt his hand move to my chin and lift it to look him in the eye... Then he rough lips met mine, we sat there for a while, just kissing, he moved one of his hands around my hips and brung them to his.. Was I ready yet? I mean I seriously like him but... I mean... I would do anything for him but I just want to wait a little while...

He started to kiss my neck... it felt so good... I guess he could give me a hicky or two.. or five... as long as we don't go TOO far I guess... I started to moan a little "ohhh... A-anthony..." I was filled with pleasure... he then procced to run his hand under my shirt, taking the moan as permission to go further...

I could feel his hand slid out of my shirt and move to the rim of my pants as if asking if it was okay to keep going... "A-anthony... W-wait...Please.." He immedietaly stopped and looked up at me, there was so much lust in his eyes, as if he had been waiting for an eternity. " Please... I just... I j-just don't think I'm ready yet..." He just brung his head to mine and gave me a gentle kiss on the lips. He then just gave me a warm smile as he closed his eyes " Steven... It's okay... I can wait a little... but I'm not sure how long I'll be able to hold back... because you... you're just so amazing I want to make you mine... compleatly..."

"...I am yours Anthony. Always..." I just smiled at him as he lay on his back now, I snuggle up to him with my head in his shoulder and my hand on his chest and slowly fell asleep with the comfort of his warmth...

End Flash back

Skip to after Stream

Today at least Chilled wa easier on me and didn't make me moan mid-stream. Having to explain that happening two days in a row to my subs before me and Chilled tell them...

I decided to look at our money raised so far, we're about one thousand away from the kiss on stream for Galty and ZeRoyalChaos. Honestly I'm happy to, be able to kiss Chilled in front of our fans and not have to justify it why... but I really want to tell them about us... I want them to know that it's real... like they deserve to know because of how much they've helped me through... they should know the main reason for my happiness and laughter...

____________________________________________________________________________

A/N 

Hey Guys! I decided to probably start uploading on a weekly bases, I have been very busy with school and extra curricular activites so it's harder to find time to write especially in the last 2 weeks. Wishing you're all okay with this, well I got to start writing the next chapter so, I bid you all ado and may your happiness always be renewed!

___________________________________________________________________________