Chapter 11 - Suprise

Hey guys sorry I haven't updated in a long ass time but hell at least I'm updating now, enjoy

------------------------------------------------------------------

Chilleds POV:

After the Stream we successfully raised the full amount for me and Ze to kiss on stream. Let alone no one else knew what was about to happen when we start streaming again. Not even Ze.

Flash back

"Smarty I want to get this right.,"
"Hey hey, calm down. It's okay man. You guys are amazing together. You love each other. Don't doubt that. Don't be afraid to take it further if you feel this strongly.,"
"You're right. Thanks Smarty I-" I stopped as I saw it. The perfect one for him. I was ready and I hope Ze it to. I love him so much and never want to let him go.

End flash back

I look at my hands shaking as we turn the camera back on

"Hey my friendly and mostly mexican friends!" Ze hits me on the shoulder and just smiles
He decides to take over "Sooooooo, we raised enough money to have smooch on screen for all of out ZeRoyalChaos fans out there," he said with an akward smile and a bit of red tinting his cheeks
"Ah don't be nervous, you know how much you wanna make out with me," I tease him a bit
"You know what chilled. I really do.," "wait wh-" I had no time to finish my sentence before he grabs the collar of my shirt and gives me a passionate kiss. He hasn't really been this dominant before....I like it, it seriously turns me on.... before I know it I'm hard. And my cheeks turn into another Italian tomato when I realize we're still on camera.
We pull apart and look down
"So...along with that....we have something to tell you guys..." My cheeks turned even redder, I look at Ze and see his gentle smile as he says "I'm completely in love with Anthony. And I'm not afraid of showing anyone anymore." I can feel the tears running down my face. When the hell did he get so much confidence. But. I'm so happy that he is being so confident...for me...no...for us.
"...I'm completely in Love with you too Steven...and I want you to be mine forever..." I stand up and push my chair behind me, Steven looks at me with curiosity before I knell to one knee.
He seemed frozen with shock
" I know that we didn't get together to long ago..." I gave him a wink to make him a bit embarrassed that we had already had sex just to lighten the mood a bit. And it did he smiled and his face grew to a burning red
"...but that doesn't change anything. We have played games together for so long that it's time to stop playing games and show you my true feelings. Steven. Will you be willing to spend the rest of your life with this peice of sexyness " he was I tears by now and just laughed at my stupid shit
" only if you promise to not sleep with Smarty " we both just laughed as Smarty sat in the back round looking like he was about to throw up.
Then Steven came down to my level, he cupped my cheeks in his hands and stared at me with a loving gaze "My heart wouldn't be complete without you Anthony" than we both shared a kiss. After we kissed we shared a gentle embrace, Gals gave me the signal that he would finish the Stream so me and Steven could go and talk.
We left the room and sat on my bed.
" Anthony.....you are crazy....a-nd...fuck it. I love you so damn much and am excited to spend the rest of my life with you." We just hugged for a while. Both of us just enjoying each other's presence and the happiness of becoming each other's eternal partner.
I couldn't help my self from wanting to engulf my self in an earlier feeling.
I pulled away from Steven and looked into his eyes "you know what would be a fun thing to do now that we're gonna get married"
Hey looked at me with a knowing look. Lust in his eyes
I pushed him on his back on the bed and stared to gently kiss his lips.....

------------------------------------------------------------------
A/N : IMPORTANT

Sooooooo? Now it's your guys choice.
I could either continue it on to their wedding for a few more chapters. Or leave it at that. Vote below in the comments.
------------------------------------------------------------------